Biden about to come through on his word...forgiving 10K in student loans

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think the Supreme Court will strike it down.

One legal argument has been that only Congress can do that. The other legal argument has been that it can be done through Executive Order or regulatory policy through the Department of Education. Regulatory changes are may be the better legal option than an Executive Order although it may still fail in the court. 6 Conservatives to 3 Liberals on the Supreme Court. You do the math. It's either a 6-3 ruling or 5-4 ruling against cancellation.
Them justices gonna need army protection if they fukk with ppl money like that :mjlol:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Waiting for that shyt to clear at this point. I literally don’t even read posts on this forum too much. Bunch of lost nikkas and Reich wing supporters that want you confused so you don’t vote and get ruled by inferior chimps like Trump.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Another hatin ass bitter bytch who wants to come on here and talk shyt and be obtuse why people went to college. It's a necessity to be competitive in 21st century. Entry level Jobs that don't even require knowledge in a specific field require a four year degree just get your foot in the door. College as an institution is predatory on those in lower socioeconomic class levels because it is touted as a vehicle for class mobility.
Go around the hood back in the 2000s people were under the assumption that if you just went to college and got a degree at all then yo uwas destined to make it and have money come in.
But that simply wasn't true. It's a false narrative driven by the American dream which continues to be intangible for the people currently living here. College hasn't fixed the wealth inequities like it was promised to young people in this country when it becomes the standard and we still have policies designed to keep people poor.

Give these people some loan forgiveness and fix the cost of college
People with degrees make more than people without degrees, college isn’t going to fix wealth inequality but it’s isn’t the problem either it’s the way the economy is set, businesses need profits every year damn a livable wage

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not taking Vaxxines is conspiracy lol. Wow. Yall really are lost and stuck on pawgs.

What did you major in?

Alotta ppl major in nonsense, I’m sorry. Half of yall talk about pawgs too much anyway. How that help the community? I’m not seeing it. And why would I be hating? All I said was they could give every black person a million if they wanted to, and dudes started trippin. Like I said it’ll help a few black ppl who got real degrees and alot who got garbage degrees and a majority of white ppl and other ppl.
What is a garbage degree

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This CAC went to college and still came out stupid :wow:

Looks like the liberal art majors arent the only ones blowing $$$ on bullshyt :mjlol:
I was trolling with the Math. My job requires math. I was seeing if yall was paying attention in class :russ:.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope it goes through so my wife can stop bytching about her loans. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I paid my shyt off years ago by putting extra towards it and I’m not a crab in the barrel nikka whining that I’m not getting something. Folks on that shyt can miss me with that.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it goes through so my wife can stop bytching about her loans. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I paid my shyt off years ago by putting extra towards it and I’m not a crab in the barrel nikka whining that I’m not getting something. Folks on that shyt can miss me with that.

It's MAGA cac energy, that's all it is. Probably the easiest way of identifying CACs in TLR at the moment honestly. I haven't been eligible for any of this stimulus and I won't be eligible for cancellation if $150K is the limit. Am I screaming bloody murder about it on some selfish CAC shyt? Nope.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
And stupid ass, jealous people think that it’s way too much. He campaigned on this, so I’m glad he is coming through, even if it’s not everything, 10k is something!
I got a degree and no debt so I don’t have a horse in this race. But nothing is better than something. Idc if he campaigned on it or not

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A credit score is only useful if you want to take on more debt :mjlol:

Shoutout to me paying off some debt early in my 20s only to watch my score drop by 10+ points

Some banker somewhere like :damn: "You just cost us $3000 in interest!!! FICO knock his shyt down".

Credit score = banker profitability assessment.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Very few ppl actually need to go to college. Sorry breh.
:what: what should majority of black people done instead of going to school?

You have been ALL over the place in this thread.

We talking about canceling student debt. You're rambling about PAWGs, horrible at math, talking about going to college = trying to be like white people.