Biden about to come through on his word...forgiving 10K in student loans

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Damn, where da smiley where da white kid was holding out the bowl on some feed me shyt?

I hope that fukk nikka Biden do tho. I’m paying off debt in hopes to get a house

Hypothetically speaking…if a nikka had like 80k for a down payment but credit shot and haven’t did taxes in about 7 years what SHOULD he do…in your honest opinion?

He said investment properties is key
He still live with his mom

Subject to?
Tax liens?
Bank foreclosures?

What route is ideal?

Any knowledge, YouTube, udemy classes would be greatly appreciated.

Should he get his RE license?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
It's MAGA cac energy, that's all it is. Probably the easiest way of identifying CACs in TLR at the moment honestly. I haven't been eligible for any of this stimulus and I won't be eligible for cancellation if $150K is the limit. Am I screaming bloody murder about it on some selfish CAC shyt? Nope.
You’re too busy in Pawg threads. You never say nothing about that. You want ppl to pay for you, so you can kick it with pawgs. Why even use the word cac when half yall date em?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re too busy in Pawg threads. You never say nothing about that. You want ppl to pay for you, so you can kick it with pawgs. Why even use the word cac when half yall date em?

Go back to the drawing board CAC. You were all over the place in this thread- very amateurish, sloppy digital blackface effort.

Work on your craft. Lurk threads a bit more. Map out your CAC agent talking points and then go to work. If you're going to be one of those pathetic, politically-motivated CACs on a black message board, at least be good at it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IF he does it, this is a start. If he does not....

dwyane-wade-pump-fake.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

it would be nice of you not to troll issues that are very important to folks.....
this topic, reparations, poalice brutality etc
it signals you as being a terrible person

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
And stupid ass, jealous people think that it’s way too much. He campaigned on this, so I’m glad he is coming through, even if it’s not everything, 10k is something!
I got a degree and no debt so I don’t have a horse in this race. But nothing is better than something. Idc if he campaigned ij
I don’t follow
:mjgrin: oops