Biden about to come through on his word...forgiving 10K in student loans

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The biggest holders of student loan debt are lawyers and doctors

a person with a degree has a substantial amount more of earning potential Than one with it

student loan forgiveness is bailing out middle class and upper middle class people

I’m not against it but people got really call it for what it is.
It’s people with hella debt 60k or higher

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Why are we dividing? If I have $300 and 3 homebois, why can’t I give my homeboy’s 100 each?

:dahell:

Why are we dividing? If I have $300 and 3 homebois, why can’t I give my homeboy’s 100 each? Alotta yall not even FBA and shouldn’t be factered in, anyway. And how did some of yall get accepted anyway? What yall majored in? “Media”, “Communications” lol.

:dahell: :dahell:

Daps
The biggest holders of student loan debt are lawyers and doctors

a person with a degree has a substantial amount more of earning potential Than one with it

student loan forgiveness is bailing out middle class and upper middle class people

I’m not against it but people got really call it for what it is.

you know the middle class has the most people in the country.... not sure why this is a point. low income class and rich people been getting financial breaks

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are we dividing? If I have $300 and 3 homebois, why can’t I give my homeboy’s 100 each? Alotta yall not even FBA and shouldn’t be factered in, anyway. And how did some of yall get accepted anyway? What yall majored in? “Media”, “Communications” lol.

This CAC went to college and still came out stupid :wow:

Looks like the liberal art majors arent the only ones blowing $$$ on bullshyt :mjlol: