Biden about to come through on his word...forgiving 10K in student loans

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Now divide 100 million by 30 million "college boy"
Why are we dividing? If I have $300 and 3 homebois, why can’t I give my homeboy’s 100 each? Alotta yall not even FBA and shouldn’t be factered in, anyway. And how did some of yall get accepted anyway? What yall majored in? “Media”, “Communications” lol.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why did you NEED to go to college? What makes ppl HAVE to go out of state? Could it be ppl go 50k+ in the hole to leave their parents and have casual sex and party and ”network”? Ppl in this country are too irresponsible and drag everyone else down. Also this will benefit white libs mostly. I hope he doesn’t do it, but he likely will to continue collapsing the country.

:ehh:we really take education for granted in this country, look at this comment.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If he takes off 10k, wouldn't this need to be done again for other students or will those future students be out of luck?
Here come the right wing talking points. Anything they can grasp at they'll jump all over it. You guys are always so obvious in here. I love it.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Don’t really care tbh. My point is we can’t get reperations even minimally but they can give billions to Ukraine and pay off everyone elses debt from college and paying off some black ppl is just collateral to them. Idk really care about college. I went and paid my own way. Ppl don’t go to college to learn anyway. They go to be social and have sex casually, lets be real here. Very few ppl actually need to go to college. Sorry breh.
Why did you NEED to go to college? What makes ppl HAVE to go out of state? Could it be ppl go 50k+ in the hole to leave their parents and have casual sex and party and ”network”? Ppl in this country are too irresponsible and drag everyone else down. Also this will benefit white libs mostly. I hope he doesn’t do it, but he likely will to continue collapsing the country.
You don’t make sense. There‘s only 40 million black ppl and probably 30million are FBA. No wonder some of yall in the hole. Don’t know how yall even got accepted.
You still mad? Why? Let it go homie. I’m not the one making Pawg threads everyday.
Another hatin ass bitter bytch who wants to come on here and talk shyt and be obtuse why people went to college. It's a necessity to be competitive in 21st century. Entry level Jobs that don't even require knowledge in a specific field require a four year degree just get your foot in the door. College as an institution is predatory on those in lower socioeconomic class levels because it is touted as a vehicle for class mobility.
Go around the hood back in the 2000s people were under the assumption that if you just went to college and got a degree at all then yo uwas destined to make it and have money come in.
But that simply wasn't true. It's a false narrative driven by the American dream which continues to be intangible for the people currently living here. College hasn't fixed the wealth inequities like it was promised to young people in this country when it becomes the standard and we still have policies designed to keep people poor.

Give these people some loan forgiveness and fix the cost of college

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who are these people?? People that don’t look like me or you, people are getting they ass kicked by student loan debt
The biggest holders of student loan debt are lawyers and doctors

a person with a degree has a substantial amount more of earning potential Than one with it

student loan forgiveness is bailing out middle class and upper middle class people

I’m not against it but people got really call it for what it is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think the Supreme Court will strike it down.

One legal argument has been that only Congress can do that. The other legal argument has been that it can be done through Executive Order or regulatory policy through the Department of Education. Regulatory changes are may be the better legal option than an Executive Order although it may still fail in the court. 6 Conservatives to 3 Liberals on the Supreme Court. You do the math. It's either a 6-3 ruling or 5-4 ruling against cancellation.
They can’t strike it down if Biden pays for it

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I've had my suspicions about him for a while.

He started off posting conspiracy bullshyt that you only find in alt right corners of the internet then all of the sudden he hopped onto the reparation thing because it's easier to do his both both sides schtick with that than it was with his original Nuremberg code babble.
Not taking Vaxxines is conspiracy lol. Wow. Yall really are lost and stuck on pawgs.
Another hatin ass bitter bytch who wants to come on here and talk shyt and be obtuse why people went to college. It's a necessity to be competitive in 21st century. Entry level Jobs that don't even require knowledge in a specific field require a four year degree just get your foot in the door. College as an institution is predatory on those in lower socioeconomic class levels because it is touted as a vehicle for class mobility.
Go around the hood back in the 2000s people were under the assumption that if you just went to college and got a degree at all then yo uwas destined to make it and have money come in.
But that simply wasn't true. It's a false narrative driven by the American dream which continues to be intangible for the people currently living here. College hasn't fixed the wealth inequities like it was promised to young people in this country when it becomes the standard and we still have policies designed to keep people poor.

Give these people some loan forgiveness and fix the cost of college
What did you major in?

Alotta ppl major in nonsense, I’m sorry. Half of yall talk about pawgs too much anyway. How that help the community? I’m not seeing it. And why would I be hating? All I said was they could give every black person a million if they wanted to, and dudes started trippin. Like I said it’ll help a few black ppl who got real degrees and alot who got garbage degrees and a majority of white ppl and other ppl.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Instead of just eliminating all student loan debt why dont they propose a solution to cut all of the interest that people have to pay on their loans and call it even. It's the interest that's really killing people
It’s pretty much this. Forgive all interest, if interest paid is more than the loan was the loan is wiped out. Interest paid is then applied to the principal, and x remaining if any is still owed, interest free