Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Bianca, by a country mile.

Jade has potential, bur Khan seems reluctant to actually book her within the main storylines of AEW and treats everything about her as if it’s in a self contained bubble.

You can’t tell me that Jade turning face and teaming up with DMD & Jamie for the Originals/Outsiders storyline wouldn’t be a good look. Or shyt, letting her interact with ANY of the other top female talent on the main show, really
He's probably scared that having any of the talent stand next to her really kind of makes them seem pedestrian in comparison (that goes for the men as well). But on the other hand she's not a very good wrestler.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
If Jade were in WWE shed be one of the bigger names on the roster but Bianca has that kid friendly image that’s incredibly important. Jade is just sexy chocolate perfection, if youre a woman you can’t be her. If youre a man you can’t be with her. So sexy.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jade were in WWE shed be one of the bigger names on the roster but Bianca has that kid friendly image that’s incredibly important. Jade is just sexy chocolate perfection, if youre a woman you can’t be her. If youre a man you can’t be with her. So sexy.
Smh so you think Jade wins in a match?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass thread

a442c320913b3f259e1042cc1703a1a5b321c6e2.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bianca Belair recently passed MVP’s record as the longest reigning Black singles champion in WWE history, and MVP recently commented on the fact. Belair has been Raw Women’s Champion for 360 days, beating MVP’s US Championship reign of 343 days, and he spoke about what that means to him.

“Bianca Belair, The EST, has earned my respect,” he told Graves (per Wrestling Inc). “I congratulated her online, I’m very proud of her and her accomplishments and I’m very happy to see her do it and I hope that she goes on to break Becky Lynch’s record and, as a matter of fact, I hope that her reign matches Roman Reigns’ and she becomes a record-breaking, record-setting Women’s Champion. She’s classy in every conceivable way.”

Belair is 39 days away from beating Lynch’s 398-day Raw Women’s Championship reign, which lasted from April of 2019 when she won it at WrestleMania 35 until May of 2020.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know if Bianca loses her title at WM and Jade continues her reign does that put Jade above her? I really want some answers?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I wanna know if Bianca loses her title at WM and Jade continues her reign does that put Jade above her? I really want some answers?

Stop this bullshyt

You already made a separate thread regarding their title reign and it went no where, now you're back here trying to instigate something stupid again