Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Except this is not true at all. She's definitely not trash af. better than Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Nia Jax all women who have held the women's title. Also better than Raquel and is everything they try to say she is (Raquel is not no damn powerhouse)

If there was a letter grading scale Jade would be a B.... room for improvement but not trash

No she’s not. She’s probably barely above Jax and that’s because Jax is fat and semi mobile. I really don’t get this narrative about Jade. If she’s not in there getting carried by a decent worker she gets completely exposed. She is Eva Marie with silver hair

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's been a year and I can't believe this was a thing. Come back in 5 years, I'm sure she gonna have a great career, if she sticks with it.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It would require a historic run at this point for Jade to surpass Bianca -- and I say this as someone that's never been that impressed with Bianca wrestling/character wise (I mean she's marketed for children so it is what it is).

Who primarily trained Jade in AEW?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
It would require a historic run at this point for Jade to surpass Bianca -- and I say this as someone that's never been that impressed with Bianca wrestling/character wise (I mean she's marketed for children so it is what it is).

QT Marshal & Dustin initially, then Bryan took over for a little bit.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See this shuck and jive c@@n shyt. Wow 🤡 sat anything these days

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I'm upping this a year later and Jade debuting possibly tomorrow do all of you feel the same or have some of your opinions changed?