Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bianca for wrestling and Jade for non wrestling

A lot of y'all say that Jade for non wrestling but Bianca has done all the media outlets that Jade has done in spades.

Is that Jade's gets more attention here because it's rare to see someone from AEW doing a Breakfast Club or a Hot 97.

That's neither here nor there though. Both will strive outside the Wrestling bubble.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bianca already has a HOF career and is young enough to improve her acting chops and transition to other opportunities.

Jade has cooled off significantly, but that’s more Tony Khan’s fault than anything. Jade is a diamond in the rough that in all honesty would benefit being in a developmental system.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bianca already has a HOF career and is young enough to improve her acting chops and transition to other opportunities.

Jade has cooled off significantly, but that’s more Tony Khan’s fault than anything. Jade is a diamond in the rough that in all honesty would benefit being in a developmental system.
So in other words you say Bianca better?

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Both are a little too "urban" for my taste. They tend to lack the traditional values and presentation you associate with actual stars, such as Alexa Bliss or Lacey Evans.

Bianca has potential I guess, but Jade comes across like someone you'd see in a viral video arguing with retail or fast food workers in a bad part of town.

🤡

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Both are a little too "urban" for my taste. They tend to lack the traditional values and presentation you associate with actual stars, such as Alexa Bliss or Lacey Evans.

Bianca has potential I guess, but Jade comes across like someone you'd see in a viral video arguing with retail or fast food workers in a bad part of town.

🤡

full

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Bianca, by a country mile.

Jade has potential, bur Khan seems reluctant to actually book her within the main storylines of AEW and treats everything about her as if it’s in a self contained bubble.

You can’t tell me that Jade turning face and teaming up with DMD & Jamie for the Originals/Outsiders storyline wouldn’t be a good look. Or shyt, letting her interact with ANY of the other top female talent on the main show, really