Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I went with Jade. She's in a great position for only being in her first year. Her look is one of the most unique looks anywhere. Not just in wrestling. The rest you can work on and get better.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
C'mon, we not even sure Jade is a great wrestler, yet.

Booked excellently, but, c'mon...

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Bianca Belair by a bunch.

As another breh mentioned Jade is beautiful but her in ring work is green and leave a lot to be desired.

She’s a midcard attaction that they book as a monster while Bianca has had a couple of reigns as top dog and main evented Wrestlemania a couple of times.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
There’s nothing to talk about. One has been in 2 wrestlemanias and is immeasurably more popular already, and the other has been a mid card champ on a #2 promotion. And the star for the former is still growing faster than the latter.

You’re think you’re comparing Austin and Goldberg, but youre comparing Dusty Rhodes and Buddy Rose. Ric flair and Buddy Landel. Comparing Bianca and Jade arent like the road warriors and demolition…its like comparing the road warriors and the blade runners.

Bianca is a much better wrestler, more charismatic, better on the mic, looks better (say diferent i dare you), and is in a company that makes stars that someone outside of wrestling reddit knows.
We get it, you hate AEW.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Bianca because there's more stuff you can accomplish in WWE than in AEW :yeshrug:

AEW dont got the Royal Rumble match, WrestleMania, MITB, or ironic match types like HIAC

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
No way it’s not Bianca. C’mon now.

Unless Jade’s involved in wresting longer than we expect, moves to WWE, and Really start doing even bigger shyt, it’s gonna be B.

Nothing wrong with that :manny: If the two big promotions ever wanted to test the waters on a joint match, I’d say go with Bianca-Jade. Make ‘em do a draw. Less ego involved than planning a men’s crossover match, plus more brehettes would be intrigued to watch

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s conceivable that Jade could eventually be a bigger star outside of wrestling if she is able to get off to a good start in Hollywood. But hard to see a scenario where she is a bigger one in wrestling without rapid improvement in wrestling AND making some waves outside wrestling because I suspect she'll be out of wrestling by no later than 2028-30.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bianca will have a better wrestling career but is only known in wrestling circles right now.

Jade has transcended wrestling as a pop culture celebrity, if she walked away from wrestling she could really make it big in other areas possibly if she desired.

She's not in this thread but I feel the same way about sasha but it seems she's legitimately dedicated to making wrestling work for her rather than stepping away :ehh: