Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bianca already has 2 Wrestlemania classics.. she's a star.. Jade has crossover appeal as well but i'm not sure she'll get to that level. Bianca seemed to have a natural performance and aura around her even when i saw her at the mae young classic. Jade moves around stiffer so she has to rely more on power move spots.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow looks like we got somebody that ready to argue so you saying Jade has a chance to surpass her in 2023?!
Dismissive stan war shyt aside, Bianca is FAR in the lead but Jade has more crossover appeal if positioned correctly. She shines very brightly in high positions as shown with her debut match with Shaq. The next few years will definitely tell this tale especially as Bianca nears the end of her title reign and knowing Charlotte is back now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and is in a company that makes stars that someone outside of wrestling reddit knows.

Agree with everything in your post except this. jade always got celebs in her mentions she seems to have some type of notoriety away from the beards probably because she was a type of model.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Celebrities are in dm's of women everyday and or flirting, networking etc... nothing special about it...

Women's Champion Belair hit the scene and from the get go, up until now(I rather her feud with Rhea than Alexa) she's been on fire, also will be starring alongside her husband in a reality show in 2023. From the last Ple Survivor Series, Raw Women's Champion gave respect to The Man Becky Lynch, but still said she wants to Beat All The 4 Horsewomen...even as a Face, fans know that Smackdown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair will be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

TBS Champion Jade Cargill hit the scene, and it wasn't good. Pointless angles/feuds.(Stealing titles, Bow Wow, Different managers, different baddies)Hell even when the TBS championship was displayed/shown it wasn't good(Hos)...her beating sky blue, an ruby Soho does nothing for her career. Stop being scared and put TBS Champion Jade Cargill against the Serena Deebs, the Dr. Britt Bakers. Toni Storm, Hikaru Shida, and AEW Women's Champion Jamie Hayter. TBS Champion Jade Cargill, Anna Jay, and a few other women in AEW are wasting their prime in AEW

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dismissive stan war shyt aside, Bianca is FAR in the lead but Jade has more crossover appeal if positioned correctly. She shines very brightly in high positions as shown with her debut match with Shaq. The next few years will definitely tell this tale especially as Bianca nears the end of her title reign and knowing Charlotte is back now

I agree with this.. I also wanna see Bianca work as a heel and Jade work as a face before I can really answer this, it’s too soon for me now..

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s nothing to talk about. One has been in 2 wrestlemanias and is immeasurably more popular already, and the other has been a mid card champ on a #2 promotion. And the star for the former is still growing faster than the latter.

You’re think you’re comparing Austin and Goldberg, but youre comparing Dusty Rhodes and Buddy Rose. Ric flair and Buddy Landel. Comparing Bianca and Jade arent like the road warriors and demolition…its like comparing the road warriors and the blade runners.

Bianca is a much better wrestler, more charismatic, better on the mic, looks better (say diferent i dare you), and is in a company that makes stars that someone outside of wrestling reddit knows.
Good answer

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The below should be an argument settler for one that should have been a thing to begin with

If this is true then yikes. This shouldn't be happening with one of your biggest names and a coach involved.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Bianca already has 2 Wrestlemania classics.. she's a star.. Jade has crossover appeal as well but i'm not sure she'll get to that level. Bianca seemed to have a natural performance and aura around her even when i saw her at the mae young classic. Jade moves around stiffer so she has to rely more on power move spots.
Jade performs like shes still doing basketball drills but she is getting more loose with time. Its super easy to say Bianca right now because they booked her right on the main roster but her entire NXT run shows how held back she possibly could be in the future.

If we want to talk surefire success though, Willow is about to be a major star and currently shes my favorite.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Jade performs like shes still doing basketball drills but she is getting more loose with time. Its super easy to say Bianca right now because they booked her right on the main roster but her entire NXT run shows how held back she possibly could be in the future.

If we want to talk surefire success though, Willow is about to be a major star and currently shes my favorite.
Either Willow or Kris Statlander (if she can ever stay healthy) should be the next TBS champion.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you think this year Jade will be better? 😂 wow