Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think it’s conceivable that Jade could eventually be a bigger star outside of wrestling if she is able to get off to a good start in Hollywood. But hard to see a scenario where she is a bigger one in wrestling without rapid improvement in wrestling AND making some waves outside wrestling because I suspect she'll be out of wrestling by no later than 2028-30.
She seems destined to make a killing off acting and/or some kind of athletic institution of some sort if she desires.

I'd try to leverage my situation if I was her and part time. She could be AEW's rock

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I regularly see posts that assume Jade being good in the ring is just a matter of time. When is she going to get better?
She’s already getting better. I mean she’s clearly better than she was day one. She still has a lot of work to do, she just started out from an extremely low point.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
She’s already getting better. I mean she’s clearly better than she was day one. She still has a lot of work to do, she just started out from an extremely low point.
She's not good enough, in my opinion, at this point to justify comparing her to Bianca or Sasha. She used all of her skill points on Charisma, and Strength so she's working from a deficit.

Hot take: she's closer to Alexa Bliss than she is to Bianca and Sash (not even mentioning Charlotte, Bayley, Becky).

pauljerico

Pro
Supporter
Daps
as for the current womens wrestlers only 2 entertains me in both wwe and aew

Bianca and Bayley

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bianca will have a better wrestling career but is only known in wrestling circles right now.

Jade has transcended wrestling as a pop culture celebrity, if she walked away from wrestling she could really make it big in other areas possibly if she desired.

She's not in this thread but I feel the same way about sasha but it seems she's legitimately dedicated to making wrestling work for her rather than stepping away :ehh:
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Where has Jade transcended anything? Sitting courtside to a few NBA games?

Bianca has done work with Fenty (just looked it up I think Jade may have done something? it's not really clear if it was a sponsor type thing or she was just wearing the lingerie)

Jade is cool in her spots and could easily do something with modeling especially in the athletic field...but Bianca is gonna be a popular name in a few years with young girls looking up to her and getting into the industry because of her...can't believe all of the young black girls I now see at events rocking long braids and having EST signs even at house shows...

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upping now because there is talk that Jade is going to have a more dominant run in 2023 than Bianca