Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
“Black people invented country”…so the fukk what, how many black women do y’all know listening to some fukking COUNTRY music? I was just telling my girl I think it’s silly to be excited over a country album just because it’s a Beyoncé when you don’t even listen to the shyt! She just dropping shyt to see how many nikkas gonna buy it at this point

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You do realize there are other black country artist right? A lot actually.:mjlol:

Beyoncé ain’t a country singer. It’s false flagging. Period. She not down with the culture of the genre, even if black people invented it, she still don’t come from that. It’s disingenuous.
Let them use beyonce as an “avatar for all black people in country”, her doing country will help them all…or whatever other bullshyt them nikkas tryin to feed folks in the booth :mjlol:
they let all those people into COUNTRY. and only one of them has any actual ties to country (miley)
post Malone was doing country and failed before switching to melodic rap. I don’t support Miley or post Malone’s stints in hip hop, but both was on the country shyt first

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Because she’s trying alternative methods to getting album of the year :mjlol:

She wants to run the table at the all white CMA’s :pachaha:
And I hope she does.......fukk a Lainey wilson.......and the CMA GOES TO.....FOR THE 7TH CATEGORY IN A ROW..

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Who cares. Shes from the south and was probably always a fan. You’d rather she continue to put out those forced shytty club anthems? Shes already done everything musically. As long as it’s good and not some lil Wayne struggle guitar playing to punk rock it will be ok

Daps
her only appeal has been her looks. when those recede, a process that’s already underway, she’ll have nothing to deflect from the lack of a voice. it’s a shame that far more talented black women have been overshadowed by this hack.

:unimpressed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
“Black people invented country”…so the fukk what, how many black women do y’all know listening to some fukking COUNTRY music? I was just telling my girl I think it’s silly to be excited over a country album just because it’s a Beyoncé when you don’t even listen to the shyt! She just dropping shyt to see how many nikkas gonna buy it at this point
Exactly.

I hate that fake internet activism.

There are black country artists and I never heard anyone give them props. Foh.