Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. Black people started country
2. Beyoncé is literally from the south.
3. People just want “country” to belong to whites because Keith Urban cracker ass is Australian, Shania Twain is Canadian and Taylor Swift is from Pennsylvania.

none of them have actual ties to the american south and they all sing in fake accents

The problem with Beyoncé is that she’s black. and nothing else.
You do realize there are other black country artist right? A lot actually.:mjlol:

Beyoncé ain’t a country singer. It’s false flagging. Period. She not down with the culture of the genre, even if black people invented it, she still don’t come from that. It’s disingenuous.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You do realize there are other black country artist right? A lot actually.:mjlol:

Beyoncé ain’t a country singer. It’s false flagging. Period. She not down with the culture of the genre, even if black people invented it, she still don’t come from that. It’s disingenuous.
neither does Keith Urban. He spent 25 years of his life in Australia, moved to nashville threw on a cowboy hat and some flannel and some dirty boots and started singing in a fake accent.

he damn near country iggy azalea but it’s accepted

fukk outta here

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce can do whatever she wants because she’s one of the biggest stars in music. She can drop an album beat boxing & it will sell. That being said , both them country songs suck!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Beyonce should have done a Blues album :ehh:
Blues comes from pain.

She's been rich longer than many of us have been alive.

Now if young thug wanted to do a blues album it would go platinum cause that ngga been going thru it :huhldup:

Tyrese about to drop the divorced husband album of the decade. Glad to see artists actually putting their pain on wax.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My mother was a huge Charlie Pride fan and put me onto him. I also listened to some of Ray Charles's country records.

I'm not a Country fan but you don't have to be one to acknowledge its Black roots.
You name dropping old people who passed away. I’m talking about new artists today. Like

Miko Marks

Or Brittany Spencer