"Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F" | Netflix | July 3rd 2024

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Netflix-backed means it’s likely ass. Definitely the case here.
I rolled one up and started it Friday night and got about an hour into it and then went to get some food and came back and continued a re-watch of Breaking Bad and totally forgot I had been watching until I saw my "Continue Watching" list. I don't even think I'm gonna go back to it. It was a bad take on nostalgia. Nostalgia can work if done right but so far it didn't get it done.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah this shyt is a bore. Watched it while tired the other night thought it was mid but kept falling asleep. My girl wanted to give it a try so I tried watching again and shyt is just boring af. Not funny either. The writing is just terrible. Storyline sucks. The daughter scenes are :russell:

Better than 3? I guess. But not by much. 4/10

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Movie was definitely mid in comparison to past Beverly Hills Cops. It's missing some the edginess of past Beverly Hills. Movie came off too polished. Not only was this film no where near as funny, they left out one of the most Iconic Parts of the Axel Foley Character - his fukin Laugh!!! How dare you bring back the character not bring back that iconic laugh. It was part of what made that character so funny. Smh

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Terrible Jamaican accent lol you Americans are awful at it haha

Luke Cage vibes ha

Easy watch, liked all the music from the previous films
its bahamian sir thats where eddie nem ppl from. all caribbeans not jamaican.

decent flick brought back mad memories from the first ones. eddie still that dude.
:mjlol: when the parking ticket lady was “attached” to the lil car

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
its bahamian sir thats where eddie nem ppl from. all caribbeans not jamaican.

decent flick brought back mad memories from the first ones. eddie still that dude.
:mjlol: when the parking ticket lady was “attached” to the lil car

Pretty sure it was Jamaican, as Bludclart and p*ssyclart are slurs from our Patois. Nevertheless was terrible ha