"Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F" | Netflix | July 3rd 2024

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
the whole whole movie or just that part with patois :what: because u not making no sense
eddie is from brooklyn breh he’s just Bahamian decent
OK, I have to respond to this.

You're the one that's not making sense. What do you think "I watched the whole movie" means? Can you comprehend English? :dahell:

Also, I know that Eddie is from Brooklyn. Who said otherwise? Look, man, just go about your day.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched all 3 movies prior to this just to be refreshed. 3 honestly isn’t that bad at all.

This was pretty good. I thought it held up well in comparison to a lot of old films that Get a late sequel or reboot

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
OK, I have to respond to this.

You're the one that's not making sense. What do you think "I watched the whole movie" means? Can you comprehend English? :dahell:

Also, I know that Eddie is from Brooklyn. Who said otherwise? Look, man, just go about your day.
Bro I told u his family roots are Bahamian but hes a brooklyn native. Therefore his patois is neither Jamaican or otherwise. Just the fact that Jane was obviously not fba and she’s beautiful doesn’t matter if the movie is a classic it’s not like his brother charlie would’ve made a difference :what: Like wtf

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Judge Reinhold :huhldup:
It was aight for what it was
And you tellin me they couldn’t find a breh for sis:childplease:
Didn't care for the daughter character at all, but overall the film was decent. If this movie didn't have Eddie in it then it would've been terrible, Eddie is still hilarious and doesn't look like he's desperate for a check like a lot of these older actors(De Niro).

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the movie was ok. Nothing spectacular, generic, but not terrible either. Just a by the numbers nostalgia driven movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Got damn this movie is bad. AI could’ve wrote a better script

There was no reason for him to have a daughter. And then they tried to swerve it by giving her a different last name. :francis:
He could've had a daughter no problem but would've been better if she was like Axel, funny and daring. Give her some personality and jokes. It's supposed to be a comedy. Smh.

But yes, AI could've written a better script I have no doubt.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Glad Eddie managed to stay clean through out his career and never did hardcore drugs. He seemed to make up for it by putting in hard work even through his hard times when his movies weren't successful. He's older now and is putting out great movies