Better Villain: Joker or Killmonger? Better Actor in that role: Heath Ledger or Michael B Jordan?

Better Villain: Joker or Killmonger? Better Actor in that role: Heath Ledger or Michael B Jordan?

• Joker

Votes: 92 55.4%
  • Killmonger

Votes: 64 38.6%
  • Heath Ledger

Votes: 103 62.0%
  • Michael B Jordan

Votes: 33 19.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cast two votes. Pick one villain and one actor.

In your opinion which was the better villain?

The Joker

dark-knight-heath-ledger.jpg

giphy.gif

...or Killmonger

AcjRtpY.jpg

tumblr_oxx8xbW5wH1w36i71o2_400.gif

Forgetting your favorite villain out of the two, which actor gave the better performance as the villain?

Discuss why.
lrt7.gif

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean if you're a black american like I am then you already realize that killmonger is pretty much all of us on the big screen. He might be a villain to white people but he's a super hero to us. So I'm not going to vote against our own lol

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I mean if you're a black american like I am then you already realize that killmonger is pretty much all of us on the big screen. He might be a villain to white people but he's a super hero to us. So I'm not going to vote against our own lol

You think we aren’t the villains in this country to cacs?

:sas2:

Embrace who you are. Many of them see us as the cursed or marked seed of Ham (according to their religious bs). Others try to say we’re subhuman (they are actually the Neanderthals). Most see us as the cac’s burden. You are the villain in this upside down world black man.

“A villain in your land, in his land a ruler...”

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Embrace who you are. Many of them see us as the cursed or marked seed of Ham (according to their religious bs). Others try to say we’re subhuman (they are actually the Neanderthals). Most see us as the cac’s burden. You are the villain in this upside down world black man.

thats what i'm saying. as soon as we're born were a villain by default in this country. And to be honest, I enjoy being the villain :yeshrug:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Acting wise - Heath.

Goals/Plot - Killmonger; he actually beat BP, obviously they had to have him throw his ass into the river as the movie would've ended if he decapitated him. But when it came to the 1v1, he took it. Neither Joker or Kill succeed...Bane beats both of em. Literally broke Batman's back, took over the city, had the police shook, and had to lose via very poor writing.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I voted joker/joker cause its still kinda split on if Killmonger was an actual villian....and as good as an actor Wallace was in this, he still came across as just Michael B Jordan

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Jordan was good in BP but I'm not putting him on Joker's level. Killmonger should have been in the movie more really. It was a great performance and antagonist.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
nikkas really talking about Joker didn't do anything and lost :dwillhuh:

Joker broke both heroes of the city mentally. One turned into a villain and died (dent) and the other retired for 8 years. The funny part is that he turned a city upside down just to fukk with the Bat, not for power or money.

nikkas letting hype cloud their judgement smh

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
nikkas really talking about Joker didn't do anything and lost :dwillhuh:

Joker broke both heroes of the city mentally. One turned into a villain and died (dent) and the other retired for 8 years. The funny part is that he turned a city upside down just to fukk with the Bat, not for power or money.

nikkas letting hype cloud their judgement smh

Wrong. Go rewatch it.

His goal was to make Batman break his code of non-lethal justice and kill The Joker and let other’s die for him. He failed. Harvey Dent basically killed himself. Batman killed no one in the movie and had The Joker committed rather than executed on the spot for all the violence and chaos he caused.

If you’re going to cite a movie, at least know what the plot was.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:wow:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TDK Joker is a far better villain and performance.

Heath Ledger became a whole other person. MBJ became Michael B Jordan with dreads.

Joker took over the crime families, and did his dirt with their money. Corrupted Gotham's beacon of light Harvey Dent, had an elaborate plan to get to Dent and Rachel that was well executed, and mad other shyt.

Killmonger dragged a dead body man miles, fought T'Challa to be king, tried to send Wakandan weapons out to the rest of the world, and then died. His reign on top was short like leprechauns.

Outside of dressing that white woman down on some Hidden Colors shyt, Asking Africans "why ya'll aint come save us?", and the bury me with my ancestor line; Killmonger was on some typical villain shyt.