Bet you didnt know the Chinese Tiananmen Square Protests started from ANTI-AFRICAN STUDENT protests

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
IT ALL ADDS UP NOW!

China educated some of the people who are currently in leadership positions across Africa. They were the ones in China 25 years ago on full scholarships . They were able to return home debt free with these newly acquired skills (and probably continued grants and funding)

THESE are the people in positions of power/authority who are currently selling out their home countries to China. They have allegiance with the Chinese.
True dumbass

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yep. I thought this was common knowledge tho...

Anyhoo one of my friends mentioned this as apart of a larger issue he has East Asians. He was disgusted by how easily East Asians were used as foot soldiers in white racial attacks on affirmative action.
Dude said AA was never what impact Asian admittance to American colleges. White legacy admissions fukked them over more, but apparently they were too fukking cowardly and shook to hold CACs accountable and defaulted to blame the blacks.

:smh::facepalm:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They're a highly competitive culture..that tells me they feared and were insecure of the African students.
fukk 'em..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:jbhmm:
1. Yeah, I recall John Henrik Clarke talking about the anti-african student protest and them calling African students "black devils"
2. Don't coli have anti-african student "protest" about once a month or so also....:mjpls:
can you post about the John Clarke saying that? Thats interesting