Bet you didnt know the Chinese Tiananmen Square Protests started from ANTI-AFRICAN STUDENT protests

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you trying to make the Chinese government justified in slaughtering civilians by linking the protesters to "racism"

Are the Chinese paying you now?
:leostare:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Not true.
OK. Show me the coverage of the protests against white students.
I'm figuring that whites have been visiting and studying there en masse longer than African students. Natural tendency for whites is to make themselves at home, and show their ass, wherever they go. Surely their actions would have been in conflict with "normal Chinese culture" as detailed in that letter from Chinese students.
I need to see that same intensity protest in that era against whites.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
OK. Show me the coverage of the protests against white students.
I'm figuring that whites have been visiting and studying there en masse longer than African students. Natural tendency for whites is to make themselves at home, and show their ass, wherever they go. Surely their actions would have been in conflict with "normal Chinese culture" as detailed in that letter from Chinese students.
I need to see that same intensity protest in that era against whites.
Having lived in China for 6 years and seeing whites get Molly whopped on a weekly basis. No one walks around China like they own it....they don't tolerate that shyt

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
?????????????

Dude. I'm just sharing information.

WTF is wrong with you?

Of course not!

We know the Chinese government is having a PR problem right now, between their dealings in africa and the revelations of Chinese companies collecting data worldwide and funneling it back to the government.

And here u come with this, looking like you're trying to reframe the Tieneman square massacre as the government standing up to intolerant racists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We know the Chinese government is having a PR problem right now, between their dealings in africa and the revelations of Chinese companies collecting data worldwide and funneling it back to the government.

And here u come with this, looking like you're trying to reframe the Tieneman square massacre as the government standing up to intolerant racists
its the 30th anniversary. i can't escape your bullshyt conspiracy if you can't let me discuss the roots of the protest

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Having lived in China for 6 years and seeing whites get Molly whopped on a weekly basis. No one walks around China like they own it....they don't tolerate that shyt
I will defer and concede to a person who has lived in an area that I've only read about.

The point I'm making is that....in 1990s China with such a no nonsense govt., what could have possibly been the gripe between Chinese students and African students, other than race.
What's the likelihood that the African students were committing crimes(and getting away with them) in THAT country, with THAT police force? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
What's the likelihood that the African students were getting preferential treatment from the govt? SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

These two gripes are along the lines of the things that usually turn a native group of people against foreigners...whether they are based on reality or perception.

Westerners have more leeway and given wider berth and passes around the globe as travelers/students than Africans.
Chinese students issued passes for whites for whatever imagined or real grievances they had with African students.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I will defer and concede to a person who has lived in an area that I've only read about.

The point I'm making is that....in 1990s China with such a no nonsense govt., what could have possibly been the gripe between Chinese students and African students, other than race.
What's the likelihood that the African students were committing crimes(and getting away with them) in THAT country, with THAT police force? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
What's the likelihood that the African students were getting preferential treatment from the govt? SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

These two gripes are along the lines of the things that usually turn a native group of people against foreigners...whether they are based on reality or perception.

Westerners have more leeway and given wider berth and passes around the globe as travelers/students than Africans.
Chinese students issued passes for whites for whatever imagined or real grievances they had with African students.
And this simply isn't true

And what white students? Why the hell would some Americans or Germans be studying in masses in China....in the 90s

And africans most def were getting better accommodations as they still do today

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
I didn't give a fukk about them getting Juggernaut-ed
reaction_laugh.gif

That's my ticket to hell upgraded to first class then :mjgrin:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
IT ALL ADDS UP NOW!

China educated some of the people who are currently in leadership positions across Africa. They were the ones in China 25 years ago on full scholarships . They were able to return home debt free with these newly acquired skills (and probably continued grants and funding)

THESE are some the people in positions of power/authority who are currently selling out their home countries. They have mixed allegiances.

Last edited: