Bet you didnt know the Chinese Tiananmen Square Protests started from ANTI-AFRICAN STUDENT protests

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude, a Chinese student protest leader told people in 1990 and admitted it was because of the African protests!!!!!

Los Angeles Times - Page unavailable in your region

Why are you repeating the same shyt? I read those posts already. The SUCCESS inspired them to mount more protests. That doesn't make the causes the same. Saying the Tianamen protest was about Africans is inaccurate. Nanjin was about Africans.. That's not what those tweets say. However they are tied together because they are mounted by the same students and months apart. Protesters were galvanized by the success to keep protesting but the CAUSES are not the same. You could have said Tianamen protest was inspired by Anti-African protests in Nanjin and been right. Saying Tianamen was about Africans is wrong.

They don't talk about Nanjin protests for a reason. Only Tianamen

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you repeating the same shyt? I read those posts already. The SUCCESS inspired them to mount more protests. That doesn't make the causes the same. Saying the Tianamen protest was about Africans is inaccurate. Nanjin was about Africans.. That's not what those tweets say. However they are tied together because they are mounted by the same students and months apart. Protesters were galvanized by the success to keep protesting but the CAUSES are not the same. You could have said Tianamen protest was inspired by Anti-African protests in Nanjin and been right. Saying Tianamen was about Africans is wrong.

They don't talk about Nanjin protests for a reason. Only Tianamen

I'll take the word of a Chinese student leader WHO WAS THERE over yours, thanks. :50CentUMad:

I bet you think the civil war wasn't over slavery either :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow didn't know this. But what agenda are you trying to push here? This forum is not a fan of China anyways. Also I don't think India treat black people any better.
I'm not indian. I'm sharing information.

Keep the drama to yourself.

I'm bringing this up because you're about to flooded with a lot of Tiananmen Square anniversary media and I want the story to be told completely.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I'll take the word of a Chinese student leader WHO WAS THERE over yours, thanks. :50CentUMad:

I bet you think the civil war wasn't over slavery either :sas2:
You just found out about this don't get smug boi. They wanted democracy because they were pissed at their governments and one of the reasons was the belief that foreign students got better treatment. Inspired by... about is not the same thing. If you phrasing things like that then Tiananmen protest would also have started due to Anti-Japanese resentment..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You just found out about this don't get smug boi. They wanted democracy because they were pissed at their governments and one of the reasons was the belief that foreign students got better treatment. Inspired by... about is not the same thing. If you phrasing things like that then Tiananmen protest would also have started due to Anti-Japanese resentment..
I've known this shyt for years.

I'm just bringing it back up.

FYI, the Nanjing Protests were December 1988 to January 1989...

...Tiananmen Square was April 1989. :francis:

Thats barely 3 months. :confusedjagfan:

Don't fukking act like it was even a full fukking year later:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Emeritus Are you really playing dumb right now? In 3 months they went from protesting africans, something THEY ADMIT, to straight up protesting the government.

But you're telling me they're not related? :francis:

And the Anti-African protests were international news because of how big of a deal it was. Its not some minor fact here.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't give a fukk about them getting Juggernaut-ed in the first place if I'm keeping it funky. This certainly doesn't help.
:yeshrug:

KF2CZjJ.gif