Bet you didnt know the Chinese Tiananmen Square Protests started from ANTI-AFRICAN STUDENT protests

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:

This was the damn STUDENT association talking shyt to AFRICAN EMBASSIES!!!!!!!!

117168925_af36714794.jpg

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I'm not understanding the point here

Tons of documented research shows that Tiananmen protests was just overall about youth disenfranchisement at the corrupt Red Government

Was and is China racist? Absolutely. Was that probably an element of the protest? Sure.

Sole or even main reason? Ehh

Same could be said for what's going on right now here in the States. Should we survive the next decade, the narrative should include that racism and xenophobia played a part in motivating the right but itd be a reach to say that they were the sole reasons for white people fukkery

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Tons of documented research shows that Tiananmen protests was just overall about youth disenfranchisement at the corrupt Red Government

Was and is China racist? Absolutely. Was that probably an element of the protest? Sure.

Same could be said for what's going on right now here in the States. Should we survive the next decade, the narrative should include that racism and xenophobia played a part in motivating the right but itd be a reach to say that they were the sole reasons for white people fukkery
Dude.

Just stop and think for a second.

Protests evolve all the time.

Look at the American revolution. Look at any revolution. Look at the Russian revolution. Or the French revolution.

I'm telling you what STARTED the protests, not what the underlying tensions were.

People don't talk about the Anti-African sentiment enough and how those protests jumped off FROM THAT...despite all the other factors.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Dude.

Just stop and think for a second.

Protests evolve all the time.

Look at the American revolution. Look at any revolution. Look at the Russian revolution. Or the French revolution.

I'm telling you what STARTED the protests, not what the underlying tensions were.

People don't talk about the Anti-African sentiment enough and how those protests jumped off FROM THAT...despite all the other factors.

Why are you wasting your time saying the same thing over and over?

If nikkas don’t want to accept it from the horses mouth they just ain’t gone accept it, and some of these mufukkas just like to argue a point because they have nothing better to do.

Thanks for posting this info.

I will be sharing it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you wasting your time saying the same thing over and over?

If nikkas don’t want to accept it from the horses mouth they just ain’t gone accept it, and some of these mufukkas just like to argue a point because they have nothing better to do.

Thanks for posting this info.

I will be sharing it.
i don't get it man...dudes leap over everything to point out the slightest whiff of white supremacy or anti-black racism but wanna ignore the fact that theres more than meets the eye at one of the most influential protests in modern history and it directly relates to them :francis:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
i don't get it man...dudes leap over everything to point out the slightest whiff of white supremacy or anti-black racism but wanna ignore the fact that theres more than meets the eye at one of the most influential protests in modern history and it directly relates to them :francis:

Like I said, a lot of nikkas up here just want to argue for arguments sake.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said, a lot of nikkas up here just want to argue for arguments sake.
Its funny cause you will find people saying WW2 GI's got the civil rights era started or that slavery caused the civil war or that so many other things caused so many other things in black history but when you point out the insane but documented fact that despite all the problems communist china had with their populace, that anti-african student sentiments got the civil revolution started in china, people want to start denying it.

Its hilarious because people think it was like 1-2 years time difference...

Fam...it was THREE MONTHS :stopitslime:

Occupy Wall Street lasted longer :mjlol:

People in here like @Cadillac and @Emeritus legit think it was a whole year-plus or something...NOPE. BARELY THREE MONTHS from "fukk these blacks to...lets overthrow the government"

And people who were there even said so!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

I hear you and partially agree with some of this BUT it's hardly a coincidence that these forces consolidated and were brought to the surface during the presidential terms of this man though.

twitter_cards_potus.jpg

Person who writes about this era of American history would be lying if they didn't mention how these tensions were brought to the surface between 2008-2016.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Thanks Rajinderjit, but we already knew about this. :snooze: Stop being so presumptuous.