Bet you didnt know the Chinese Tiananmen Square Protests started from ANTI-AFRICAN STUDENT protests

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
You just found out about this don't get smug boi. They wanted democracy because they were pissed at their governments and one of the reasons was the belief that foreign students got better treatment. Inspired by... about is not the same thing. If you phrasing things like that then Tiananmen protest would also have started due to Anti-Japanese resentment..
Oh Gosh, the nerd in me is anxious right now :lupe:. I love when intellectuals start sparring.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Wow. I legit had no idea where that truly started. Damn, much respect to you OP.

I’m gonna do my googles later

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh Gosh, the nerd in me is anxious right now :lupe:. I love when intellectuals start sparring.
I get what he was trying to convey but people don't need to embellish to get their point across. We can understand the anti-African sentiment at the time was inspired by their government gifting foreigners priviledges locals didn't have. Tryna change the meaning of the protests entirely is ridiculous.

Russia similarly was pampering a lot of African students in the same era. The goal was to plant seeds of communism in Africa. This was a common communist strategy. To a struggling local it looks confusing but the a governments global interests don't always align with the people. Case in point America trying to lock in favors from Ukraine for an eternity by giving them trillions ina time of need while regular Americans are going through ridiculous inflation and are seeing these budgets being tabled. Perspective is a lot in life. We can't just have our personal own. See the eyes through everyone's motivation to understand why it ticks the way it does.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn op,

How does this compare to 400 years of cac American slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, forced sterilization, medical experimentation, mass incarceration, overthrow of West and Central African governments and support of Apartheid in South Africa?

:unimpressed: :mjlol:
not you playing oppression olympics :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get what he was trying to convey but people don't need to embellish to get their point across. We can understand the anti-African sentiment at the time was inspired by their government gifting foreigners priviledges locals didn't have. Tryna change the meaning of the protests entirely is ridiculous.

Russia similarly was pampering a lot of African students in the same era. The goal was to plant seeds of communism in Africa. This was a common communist strategy. To a struggling local it looks confusing but the a governments global interests don't always align with the people. Case in point America trying to lock in favors from Ukraine for an eternity by giving them trillions ina time of need while regular Americans are going through ridiculous inflation and are seeing these budgets being tabled. Perspective is a lot in life. We can't just have our personal own. See the eyes through everyone's motivation to understand why it ticks the way it does.
planting seeds? :mjpls:

of dissent? :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
“oppression Olympics”

These cacs always tell on themselves
:mjpls:

@trap101
You downplayed the biggest protest in modern Chinese history after their civil war to deny its connection to anti-blackness

You didn't get to disrespect black history to do that, you piece of shyt :camby:

You ain't slick :ufdup:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That's genuinely interesting, but shut the fukk up. fukk you. You stay pandering on a topic. Just the other week you were going hard with the Anti-African sentiments; I wish I could remember the thread. What exactly are you doing here??? :comeon:
eternal psyop. i must disengage from the coli.