Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will give it a chance....if it makes it through the first season the second season should have them rescue Jack from the group who took him from london

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This will be terrible. This PC era that loves to castrate Black Men means they'll never allow the character to get gully like Jack or be as hardened. Watch them however do that with the main female character. Gonna come across as watered-down version of 24. It isn't a coincidence or surprise they've got an actor who looks soft.

Looking at another Walking Dead Tyrese and Morgan situation here :scust:

The new 24 series will revolve around a military hero’s return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life :scust:, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil. I hear the twentysomething man, Eric Carter, was conceived as an African American, and the actors approached for the part so far all have been black. The female lead is a woman with a long history at the agency, a former head of CTU:mjpls:. 24: Legacy which retains the original’s real-time format with split screens and complex interweaving storylines, each episode representing one hour of an eventful day. Stephen Hopkins, who directed the original 24 pilots, is on board to direct the 24: Legacy.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have just made a new series that has nothing to do with 24/CTU....

Expectations are crazy and Sutherland set the bar too high. If this shyt don't pop in the first 10 minutes everyone is gonna call it a flop.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Expectations are crazy and Sutherland set the bar too high. If this shyt don't pop in the first 10 minutes everyone is gonna call it a flop.

Agreed

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Who is he on walking dead

Edit...corey Hawkins? Really expect me to believe that a guy who looks like a woman can take down terrorists ...tyler Perry looks more credible

Yeah this dude looks mad effeminate to me. Too young and light in the ass no homo.

Habib Marwan would spit in his face

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

This is true

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash is speeding over to Fox’s 24 reboot.

Teddy Sears – who plays Jay Garrick, a.k.a Earth-2’s version of The Flash on The CW hit – is joining the cast of 24: Legacy.

Sears, who was also previously a series regular on Showtime’s Masters of Sex, will play Keith Mullins, the new head of the Counter Terrorist Unit. The character is described as an ambitious and driven former second-in-command who has recently replaced Rebecca Ingram (series lead Miranda Otto) in the post.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Scandal’s Dan Bucatinsky has been cast opposite Miranda Otto and Corey Hawkins in Fox pilot 24: Legacy, which reboots the 24 franchise with brand new characters and cast. Coral Pena (Blue Bloods) and Charlie Hofheimer (Mad Men) also have joined the cast as series regulars.

Written by 24 veterans Manny Coto and Evan Katz and directed by Stephen Hopkins (who helmed the original 24 pilot), 24: Legacychronicles military hero Eric Carter’s (Corey Hawkins) return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.

Bucatinsky will play Andy, a communication analyst at CTU who has enjoyed Rebecca’s (Otto) trust and is unhappily paired with bright, young, self-taught computer analyst Gia (Pena). Marcus (Hofheimer) is Eric’s (Hawkins) former partner in the Army Ranger unit, now suffering PTSD.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I thought Dr Dre was the lead now the cac chick is the lead. This is Star Wars all over again :heh:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I always wondered why they stopped the show because it was killing shyt still when it ended. Always knew it would come back.

On another note how did X Files do with their mini series? I expected that shyt to get a reboot also