Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's married breh...unless they want to set it up that within the course of this day he's going to cheat on his wife, I don't see that happening.

Wait his character is already married?!!?:dwillhuh::leostare::skip:

That didnt stop jack from cheating on Terri with that crazy bytch Nina, tho...:lolbron: people so quick to forget.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait his character is already married?!!?:dwillhuh::leostare::skip:

That didnt stop jack from cheating on Terri with that crazy bytch Nina, tho...:lolbron: people so quick to forget.

Yeah it was back story for jack and Nina. That's why Terri was uneasy about them working together. But yeah man he's an army ranger who comes back home to be with his family and gets wind of a plot and goes to CTU and that's how he gets involved. He's got a wife and a kid at least. Maybe two

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tumblr_nefqhenfRu1td37pto1_500.gif

No thanks, I'm good.

And they announced that she was a part of the game from the beginning but we can all act like we don't read news or press releases

Finally realized what your avatar is from. I forgot you're a "Justified" stan.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Yeah it was back story for jack and Nina. That's why Terri was uneasy about them working together. But yeah man he's an army ranger who comes back home to be with his family and gets wind of a plot and goes to CTU and that's how he gets involved. He's got a wife and a kid at least. Maybe two
He's not fukking her then, unless they want to play up the stereotype of the white p*ssy hungry negro who'd rather get his dikk wet than to save the world. They'll probably have ole girl bossing him around and shyt. If he doesn't drop a body in the first 30 mins, I'm out.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
so I guess he's definitely dying in walking dead this season:heh:

Who is he on walking dead

Edit...corey Hawkins? Really expect me to believe that a guy who looks like a woman can take down terrorists ...tyler Perry looks more credible

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He's not fukking her then, unless they want to play up the stereotype of the white p*ssy hungry negro who'd rather get his dikk wet than to save the world. They'll probably have ole girl bossing him around and shyt. If he doesn't drop a body in the first 30 mins, I'm out.

He's an army ranger on 24. I kinda feel like a body will be dropped.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Of course not. It can't be the same. It's like when Moore took over for Connery. They gotta find a way to reinvent and keep going forward and tailor it to the strengths of their new cast and new lead

Jack Bauer is so iconic, I just cant see it being anywhere near as good, no matter who took over.

Its like trying to bring back Sopranos with no Tony (RIP), FNL with no Coach Taylor.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jack Bauer is so iconic, I just cant see it being anywhere near as good, no matter who took over.

Its like trying to bring back Sopranos with no Tony (RIP), FNL with no Coach Taylor.

You might be right. But that's the biggest challenge they have. How do you replace a legend? But they're also not the first franchise to have to do that