Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Ok I was going to ignore this but are you serious? So because it's a black lead that equals a flop? Yeah cause black ish isn't on the air anymore and there are no channels dedicated to black programming in existence and empire isn't the biggest show on network tv. You're right how silly of them

Don't be naive. The only black shows that are popular today are c00nish shyt like Empire. Only way this show will succeed is if they make the black guy gay and a non-threatening negro like Kendrick Lamar. A strong, heterosexual black guy kicking ass is hard for white America to accept.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't be naive. The only black shows that are popular today are c00nish shyt like Empire. Only way this show will succeed is if they make the black guy gay and a non-threatening negro like Kendrick Lamar. A strong, heterosexual black guy kicking ass is hard for white America to accept.

okay and my response is don't be so cynical but clearly we have a difference here

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
YhU0kGa.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That doesn't look like it was made to be shown on big FOX, looks like a webseries with a high budget. Casting that chick so soon after homeland is also a bit iffy :patrice: but I will watch

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
24 is my favorite TV show of all time that isn't a comedy, watching the trailer doesn't get me excited but I will give it a chance but wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled after 1 season. I still think 24 should have developed a sidekick for Jack that could continue on without keifer but still able to bring him back for cameos

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
24 is my favorite TV show of all time that isn't a comedy, watching the trailer doesn't get me excited but I will give it a chance but wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled after 1 season. I still think 24 should have developed a sidekick for Jack that could continue on without keifer but still able to bring him back for cameos
it premieres Friday, what new show premieres on the day networks send there shows to die :russ: