Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

Daps
Pretty sure this was intentional. Specifically a black female lead, i guessed it without even reading, there following a pattern at this point. Still don't care about 24 though.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm happy a black man got the role....

But I'm not sure how I feel about it being him :patrice:

Although I haven't seen him in anything else other than Straight Outta Compton :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel like they went too young on this one. Maybe that's the point (a rookie angle?) but he won't seem believable as a hardened special agent one bit.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
EHHH. They went with the wrong one. Aldis Hodge (Ren) would've been perfect, especially after Leverage. Or the bul that played Triplett on SHIELD

They've already shown he can play someone sanctimonious who doesn't apologize for his actions unless its half hearted so filling in for Jack should be no problem

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im def going to check it out. Im guessing they went young to hopefully show how ruthless he becomes by the end of the series. Jack really didnt get grimey untill the last episode when he shot a warehouse full of goons in 2 mins, and emptied his clip at the main villain:banderas:
What crucial for 24 is that the side/political story has to be almost as compelling to the main story. Thats why seasons 1,2,3, and 5 were probably the best of the series. I think the B storyline is where this show will either meet expectations or flop.