• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And Angle won the world title, IC and European title s less than a year after debuting

And many including Austin have said that no one picked up and learned the business faster than Angle

Nice try tho
Those titles don't mean shyt..lol. Especially when he had them..he had no good feuds until like Benoit...the brother angle with Taker? Lol.

Austin said Becky is the best in the business...now you all been whining about this girl nonstop...which is it if you have his word as the gospel? He said CM Punk would come back before WM XXX because of the huge money yet all that never happened.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Naw. Wasn’t more over than Vince, Austin, the whole Wolfpack, or Goldberg in 98. Keep posting silly :duck: Austin was in the main all of 99 while Rock was feuding with Billy Gunn and teaming with mankind. He will always be the macho man of that era
Rock was definitely surpassing the wolfpack by July 98 and he was more over than Vince easily after Summerslam 98.

Austin was in the main event all of 99 yet Rock and Sock connection was getting higher ratings than his segments..why you think they stopped that shyt and put Rock right back in the main evenjt at Unforgiven when they were overpushing all of that goofy Cripple H and Austin feud bullshyt. The Rock is the Macho Man but he did the Goldberg, Hogan, and Lesnar dream matches? Sure, kid. He has headlined the most bought WMs in history. Not Austin.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Austin drew more money.

Austin had bigger pops.

Austin was a better wrestler

Austin was better on the mic. Didn't have to spit Brian Gerwitz scripts word for word.

Austin has a longer career.

If Austin didn't pop off, Vince goes out of business and Rock is on Nitro tag teaming with Prince Iaukea.

Austin wins this shyt.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Rock was definitely surpassing the wolfpack by July 98 and he was more over than Vince easily after Summerslam 98.

Austin was in the main event all of 99 yet Rock and Sock connection was getting higher ratings than his segments..why you think they stopped that shyt and put Rock right back in the main evenjt at Unforgiven when they were overpushing all of that goofy Cripple H and Austin feud bullshyt. The Rock is the Macho Man but he did the Goldberg, Hogan, and Lesnar dream matches? Sure, kid. He has headlined the most bought WMs in history. Not Austin.
You be shytting on Stone Cold way too much to prop up The Rock. You can show love to one without making the other seem like chopped liver. Watch ya mouth, and help me with the sale. :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You be shytting on Stone Cold way too much to prop up The Rock. You can show love to one without making the other seem like chopped liver. Watch ya mouth, and help me with the sale. :ufdup:
shytting on Austin? I was supporting Austin when everyone around here was likely only supporting Flair, Hogan, and others. Austin has a bandwagon now but he was legit in 92 as Stunning Steve..legit as Rude's sidekick and in the Hollywood Blondes. These nyggas talking about the Rockers like they were legends and the Hollywood Blondes definitely crushed the buildings.

All of this "there is no Rock without Austin" is absurd though. I guess there is no Austin without Mike Tyson then.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
shytting on Austin? I was supporting Austin when everyone around here was likely only supporting Flair, Hogan, and others. Austin has a bandwagon now but he was legit in 92 as Stunning Steve..legit as Rude's sidekick and in the Hollywood Blondes. These nyggas talking about the Rockers like they were legends and the Hollywood Blondes definitely crushed the buildings.

All of this "there is no Rock without Austin" is absurd though. I guess there is no Austin without Mike Tyson then.
Never change, breh. :dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Never change, breh. :dead:
Nobody was giving no fukking Steve Austin during super Bret Hart new gen push..nah. They jumped on in 96 and 97 after he was cussing and changed up. I was pro Asuka before this "Asuka" shyt. Lol.

Who told you all about Bayley? Told everyone about Asuka? Billy Kay..Sara Del Ray...Awesome Kong...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Y’all done pretty much said all I could say so I just wanna veer off topic a tad bit and ask:

Y’all ever feel old AF when you see youtube or social media comments with nikkas being like “Edge vs John Cena was the greatest rivalry ever!!!” or “WWE 2003-2009” was the greatest era ever!”

When Rock commented a few weeks ago that he and Austin was the greatest rivalry ever they legit had these 20 year olds in the comments talking bout Edge/Cena or Orton/Cena was the real best rivalry :mjlol:

This is so damn true :laff:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Naw. Wasn’t more over than Vince, Austin, the whole Wolfpack, or Goldberg in 98. Keep posting silly :duck: Austin was in the main all of 99 while Rock was feuding with Billy Gunn and teaming with mankind. He will always be the macho man of that era
I mean, the Macho comparison isn't terrible like you make it seem.

But Rock did job to HHH and Austin a lot if I'm remembering right. HHH always jobbed to Austin, too.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Y’all done pretty much said all I could say so I just wanna veer off topic a tad bit and ask:

Y’all ever feel old AF when you see youtube or social media comments with nikkas being like “Edge vs John Cena was the greatest rivalry ever!!!” or “WWE 2003-2009” was the greatest era ever!”

When Rock commented a few weeks ago that he and Austin was the greatest rivalry ever they legit had these 20 year olds in the comments talking bout Edge/Cena or Orton/Cena was the real best rivalry :mjlol:

This is so damn true :laff:

Tbf, if social media was big back then, older heads would've said Hogan/Warrior, Hogan/Macho, Sting/Flair would be bigger than Rock/Austin.