• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Not knocking 2 Cold because I know he put some effort into this, but the whole process is flawed. You should’ve made the brackets and seeds based on something. Like: Austin, Rock, Hogan, (Bret, flair, sting, Cena, or whoever) should’ve gotten the top seeds. Next tier of people should’ve gotten the 2 seeds. And so on. Shouldn’t have all time greats against each other in the second round.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I wouldve voted for the Rock probably but back in the day I was more of a Stone Cold fan

Looking back The Rock (IMO) was better as a heel than Austin ever was. And obviously both were 2 of the biggest faces in the business

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what? We got 3 different threads with fake votes distributed left and right...the first damn thread with Bryan was phony from the get go. If you can't correct that, then it don't matter and never did.

You say it don't matter then why did you vote in the HBK poll? You dumb fukk :russ: nothing you say makes any damn sense :mjlol:

it does matter to you and you're still crying and upset because HBGOAT beat Daniel Bryan :bryan:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You say it don't matter then why did you vote in the HBK poll? You dumb fukk :russ: nothing you say makes any damn sense :mjlol:

it does matter to you and you're still crying and upset because HBGOAT beat Daniel Bryan :bryan:
I thought it was legit until aliases took over, cock sucker.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was legit until aliases took over, cock sucker.

You voted in the HBK vs Okada poll which took place after the Rock vs Austin poll you fukkin retard :mjlol:

HBGOAT got you so upset that he beat Daniel Bryan you can't even think straight :bryan:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You voted in the HBK vs Okada poll which took place after the Rock vs Austin poll you fukkin retard :mjlol:

HBGOAT got you so upset that he beat Daniel Bryan you can't even think straight :bryan:
Duh..now look at the numbers...when the fukk has Shawn Michael's ever got that many votes outside of wrestling forum? Lol. Dumb as fukk.