• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock didn’t main event Mania until April 1999, and last time I checked that was six months after November 1998
Yep....Blocks first two years...Goldberg-liks push with Rock putting him over at Summerslam..the weird shyt with Taker..odd Big Show herl turn or double turn if you will via Heyman. He wins the Rumble..beats Angle at Mania and almost killing himself in the process. Angle gets it back at Vengeance 03...the Iron Man match where it had all those falls where Lesnar went over..tapped put to Beniut ar Survivor Series..Cripple H pulls Benoit on Raw..Eddie is Red hot and goes over at No Way Out 04..Lesnar signs with the Vikings and quits after a terrible Goldberg confrontation in NY.

Rock debuts as a goody two shoe..goes over Cripple H for the Ic Belt...gets turned on by WM 13 in that story with his father..returns in the summer helping Farooq as the heel ref..rocks sunglasses and goes third person...crowd is hot with that Rocky Sucks mantra after the heel turn promo..does a Austin program by Christmas and ends up with the IC title after Austin gives it up...keeps the IC belt by hook and crook for 8 months..outsmarting Shamrock and Cripple H the whole way..last man in the Rumble 98 before the Austin win...has a classic promo with a whore at WM 14..Finals of King of the Ring 98 and the WWF still had belief in Shamrock...by July 98, crowd started marking out more..they got kind of happy at Fully Loaded 98..outright cheers him at Summerslam 98 after he buried Chyna on Raw that week...he turns tweener..ends the Nation and starts that Vince program building to Survivor Series..its obvious him and Austin are the top faces at this point but they swerve at Survivor Series and he becomes the Corporate Champion with excellent reasoning and continuity in another classic promo..starts fukking Cripple H and Foley for months..by his full 2nd year, he was MUCH, MUCH, MUCH bigger and over and part of wrestling history than Brock Lesnar. Not even close.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I say cancel Kurt vs Sting and make Rock and Stone GOAT pass to the next round :mjgrin:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A legend like sting got squashed by kurt angle cuz of "wrestling skills"
But its not the case in this poll. It shouldnt be a tie if thats what its supppose 2 b about

:mjlol:

Sting got squashed cause he did nothing better than Angle other than being apart of the NWO storyline. Angle owns him in in-ring skill, charisma, and promos. Rock and Austin are dead even other than career length.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sting got squashed cause he did nothing better than Angle other than being apart of the NWO storyline. Angle owns him in in-ring skill, charisma, and promos. Rock and Austin are dead even other than career length.

Angle doesnt own sting in charisma.
No way rock isnt even with austin in the ring technical skill wise

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to be honest and go for The Rock, he entertained me more. Feel Austin was very good, but Rock had an incredible run where he was 1 of the key reasons along with Mick Foley why I watched. He was priceless entertainment and he had character. He ended up having some superb matches. The Rock for me.

Last edited: