Pick the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I was a Stone Cold mark but Rocky was and continues to be the better professional wrestler.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
dudes bout to let a wifebeating drunk beat the most electrifying man in sports entertainment :gucci:
One time he beat his wife for watching BET according to Ahmed Johnson.
full

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
This comes down to personal preference on every single level.

That said, I think Austin's peak ring work tops Rock's peak, and Rock's personality/gimmick tops Austin's.

Mic work/promos? Personal preference.

I might have to go Austin just because of what he meant to the business in my lifetime (the Attitude Era/Monday Night Wars is the first boom period where I was fully aware of what was happening and invested beyond who I was "supposed to cheer for").

But the Rock ...

Goddamn this is too tough.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Stone Cold.

I like The Rock in doses... He can get pretty corny and tacky a lot of times.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
no one did more in their first two years in the industry than the Rock. Not Austin, Andre, Hogan, Bret, Bruno, Brock, Savage, Eddie, Angle..none of them. Not even close.

I know when it comes to The Rock you can't think objectively, but Lesnar did more in his first two years in the business (March 2002-March 2004) than The Rock did from November 96 to November 98 and that's an undisputed fact.

Lesnar's first two years saw him win KOTR within 3 months of his debut, win the WWE championship (from the Rock) within 5 months of his main roster debut becoming the youngest person to hold the main title, winning the 2003 Royal Rumble within 10 months after he debuted, won his 2nd heavyweight championship a year after he debuted, and won his 3rd heavyweight championship within 18 months of his debut.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know when it comes to The Rock you can't think objectively, but Lesnar did more in his first two years in the business (March 2002-March 2004) than The Rock did from November 96 to November 98 and that's an undisputed fact.

Lesnar's first two years saw him win KOTR within 3 months of his debut, win the WWE championship (from the Rock) within 5 months of his main roster debut becoming the youngest person to hold the main title, winning the 2003 Royal Rumble within 10 months after he debuted, won his 2nd heavyweight championship a year after he debuted, and won his 3rd heavyweight championship within 18 months of his debut.
Kayfabe wise? Sure..drawing and having your own ppvs, winning rating wars, iconic promos, main eventing mania in a classic..Lesnar wasn't even close. shyt, the Angle mania match almost got no sold...

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Kayfabe wise? Sure..drawing and having your own ppvs, winning rating wars, iconic promos, main eventing mania in a classic..Lesnar wasn't even close. shyt, the Angle mania match almost got no sold...

Rock didn’t main event Mania until April 1999, and last time I checked that was six months after November 1998