Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
She already met Picard in Star Trek Nemsis, she got promoted to Admiral:wow:

I hope DS9/Yoyager characters make an appearance on Picard show, as well as the Borg

How does Janeway become an Admiral before Picard?

She got her crew lost for 7 years. Picard discovered the Borg threat and the Q Continuum

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
How does Janeway become an Admiral before Picard?

She got her crew lost for 7 years. Picard discovered the Borg threat and the Q Continuum

She brought down the Borg Transwarp Hub, documented thousands of species and planets from the Delta Quadrant, has very detailed battle info on Species 8472, and brought new tech from different cultures.

Not to mention she rescued the Equinox crew and reformed a few Maquis to boot....

Yeah, she earned that shyt and after all of that time in the field, she wanted and deserved the desk...

Kirk told Picard "Never let them take you out of that chair", so he probably was offered Admiralty numerous times, but turned it down.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She brought down the Borg Transwarp Hub, documented thousands of species and planets from the Delta Quadrant, has very detailed battle info on Species 8472, and brought new tech from different cultures.

Not to mention she rescued the Equinox crew and reformed a few Maquis to boot....

Yeah, she earned that shyt and after all of that time in the field, she wanted and deserved the desk...

Kirk told Picard "Never let them take you out of that chair", so he probably was offered Admiralty numerous times, but turned it down.
They tried to promote picard in the first season of tng

Daps
honestly, i can only speak on Kirk and Picard.
those are the only two Captains i really know.

i like both Captains but if i had to serve under one of them it would be Picard.

Picard: "Make it so."
Me: :salute:

Kirk: *getting sucked off by some green bytch*
Me: :beli:

:russ:

Let's be real tho. If you switched out Picard and Kirk and put them on each others teams

That Picard and Spock team up :wow:

:usure: worf and Data every time Kirk step on the bridge

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Not sure I replied before but Janeway for me. First off I was never a big Star Trek fan anyway but voyager was the one series that got me hooked. I like the idea of a crew on an actual real mission where there was an end and the beginning. If you watch the show enough you could actually count down as they got closer to earth. I think they traveled about 1/2 of the 70,000 ly they needed to go to get home.

I also loved all of the real world challenges and moral dilemmas she had along the way. One of my favorite episodes was when they ran into another ship where the captain Suffered a huge loss then sacrificed star fleet principles to get home in the end it ended up destroying his crew. so it explained or validated what Janeway was doing.

I also like the continuity of the series. As they traveled through space the kinds of aliens they saw changed.It felt like one long serial storyline and not just a bunch of episodes.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
5LQA.gif