Best Sex You've Ever Had?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This one time, I busted a nut twice in the box.... could never do it again after that. Must have been that p*ssy. :ohlawd:

that shyt Had a nikkas shaking :whew:

:lawd: :wow: That's that good good right there. Sh*t is so good you busted a nut but she still got you rock hard in that. I usually f*ck girls that are into me, so usually as long as a girl is giving it like she gets it, and both parties are really into each other sex is going to be decent at worst, because you're each tryin' to make each other hot, so I can't say sex has been so much more incredible with one specific chick. But far and above the best nut I have ever had was this chick that was gagging on my sh*t after taking it doggystyle. I had been gagging her for a minute or two when it became a little much for her, and she tried to pull away. I don't know what came into me, but I aggressively grabbed her hair, and pushed her back onto my dikk. She was trying to do the sideways job, where it was hitting her cheek, but I straightened her head and continued gagging her. She relented and continued gagging as before, and as she did, she stopped holding everything in and saliva starting coming out the side of her mouth. I know it's disgusting, perverted, masochistic perhaps, but something about her surrendering and letting me continue to jab at the back of her throat while her face and body was becoming a wet mess was just too much for me :wow: I had to have let out at least a quarter cup of nut in her mouth :wow: To this day, if I'm ever taking too long to get it up, I just think about that moment and I am rock hard.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
1) My girl had returned from a month long internship in a South American country..Must have been the elevation down there coz we literally knocked boots til like 7 in the morning I was like aight I'm DONE! :lawd:

2) 3 weeks ago had been sipping on some rum and wasnt expecting to get any..baby girl put it on me and I went INNNN :leon: plus she was ovulating so fluids were flying all over the place :takedat:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
hmmm I try to make every experience memorable but usually it feels the best when I try something new and crazy...One of the best times was when I almost fell of my bed which is really high during sex and we managed to continue fuking upside down while I held myself up on my hands...the penetration was so deep that he hit my G spot several times so I squirted...but being upside down it kept dripping up my thighs...we were a wet slippery mess...my hair was freshly done and flat ironed straight and by the time we finished my natural curls had set in lol...the room looked crazy it was fun....we kept that position up for a while...

but as I stated before great sex is about chemistry not positions or anything like that....the other things just heighten the experience...I have had such great chemistry with a guy before that he could touch my arm and I would cream my panties...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
hmmm I try to make every experience memorable but usually it feels the best when I try something new and crazy...One of the best times was when I almost fell of my bed which is really high during sex and we managed to continue fuking upside down while I held myself up on my hands...the penetration was so deep that he hit my G spot several times so I squirted...but being upside down it kept dripping up my thighs...we were a wet slippery mess...my hair was freshly done and flat ironed straight and by the time we finished my natural curls had set in lol...the room looked crazy it was fun....we kept that position up for a while...

but as I stated before great sex is about chemistry not positions or anything like that....the other things just heighten the experience...I have had such great chemistry with a guy before that he could touch my arm and I would cream my panties...

yo my dikk got hard reading that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:ohlawd:

The best has to be when I went full throttle on some chick i was messing with at the time after drinking a nice glass of aphrodisiac tea made with some of the finest herbs such as Horny Goat Weed, Damiana etc. I was hitting it for like half an hour HARD like :pachaha: "THIS SOME GOOD ASS TEA!!"

Recipe? :diddy:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Icame.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recipe? :diddy:

I don't really have a concrete recipe but I just use like a teaspoon of Damiana, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, sasafras and Pau D'arco with a pinch of Cayenne Pepper. Pour a cup of boiling water over them mixed together and let it steep for like 10 minutes. Drain and sip like 40-60 minutes before sex.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Best sex I ever had was with an Asian broad whom my friend had brought out to a party and he text me ahead to say she's his :russ:

He walks in with a thick Asian and a pear shaped Indian brawd :scusthov:
In my mind I was like :shaq:

So I was a good homie and ignored her all night BUT she wasn't giving him any play... We get twisted and end up @ his crib. I go to lie down on the couch and she gets on top of me. My boy took the L and went to bed with the other chick. She got but naked and started riding me raw and I must have hit that 3 times before I nut cuz of the liquor but that puss was :ohlawd:

I bust on her chest and she scooped it up and ate it:shaq:. Slept and woke up to her on top of my morning wood and went to work again. My nikka was mad talking bout he had to listen to us all morning :pachaha:

Yeah I know should have wore a condom but :manny: