Best Sex You've Ever Had?

Daps
Ive done it on shrooms, tbh it was ok. too many weird thoughts tho. I was smashing then tripping, like my sight would zoom in on the pores of her skin, shyt was wild.

the best is on pure mdma and a puff of weed to narrow focus back the mind (it wonders on mdma hard to concentrate). weed pulls you back in, but the mdma gives you that goose bump euphoric body tingly high. it'll make any chicks vagina feel like silk massaging your dikk. :damnlol: plus cause its E, you'll be fukking like you're actually in love with that girl :heh:

I hear ya...I've fukked girls on all types of drugs. When I was younger I tried anything twice :yeshrug: I knew a lot of chicks who were just down to get fukked up and fukk. To me acid was different then shrooms and I liked it more. Shrooms like you said were very trippy. Acid, to me atleast, just made my laugh alot and fukk like a beast, but everything is different for everybody.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to cut grass on the side when I was 17. This one family had a MILF living next door, about mid to late 30's, and one day she was sunbathing on her stomach (bikini bottom, no top on :heh). The lady that I was cutting grass for had to leave, so she payed me in advance

After about 35 minutes wit me playing cool and sneaking glances she casually walked over to the privacy hedge, t!tties out and all, and asked me if I wanted some tea (really lady?!? :aicmon:).

Long story short, we did it on the floor and lounge couch of the cabana in her backyard 3 times before her husband called. Sh!t was so f*cking guud, except when she pinched my nipples and licked my neck :wtf:. For a while after that, I was lookin' at broads my age like :huhldup:

We only did it that one day, mostly because her simp husband was retired and usually home during the day, but :wow:.

:duck:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
My first nut without a condom was one of my best memories even if i have had better p*ssy. That feeling couldnt be topped and a nikka though he was in heaven after that.

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
3 come to mind

- The first time I nutted in a chick raw dog. I was like 15/16 and I was messin wit this chick I went to school wit, she would have been fat by coli standards but :yeshrug: that big ol ass and them thick thighs wit that cute face and long hair was :ohlawd:. I was hittin at after track practice one day in the school, behind the curtains on the acting club's stage which was in the cafeteria. I got behind that big ol butt and went to town and I was strapped so I wasn't planning on pullin out. I gripped on the her waist and busted that nut, all I could do was twitch for like 2 good minutes wondering why that felt so good. I pulled out and saw that the condom had been ripped to shreds, first pregnancy scare ever but it was worth it :whew:

- I like my chicks short and thick and when I was 23 I was fuccin wit this lil 19 year old, she was like 4'11, thick as fukk, big ol country booty that jiggled wit every step, high squeaky voice that I loved for some reason (she sounded like Harpo's girlfriend from The Color Purple) and a heavy country accent that I couldn't get enough of. Even though we could have just come to my crib she used to like to fukk in my car and me bein an exhibitionist I was always down. So I'm hittin her in the front seat of my car one night, we goin so hard that I didn't even realize She had accidentally rolled the window down, so now my head is handin out the window and I'm just pounding on that thang. Me bein the pleaser that I am I love to hear a female say she's bout to cum, it usually makes me cum at the same time, and if she calls me daddy when she does it it's really a wrap for me. I was hittin it raw on a consistent basis but I never ever came in her even though she used to beg me to, don't know what was so special about this time but I just said fukk pullin out. So she starts yellin "daddy I'm finna nut" I couldn't help but to yell back "I'm right behind you baby", we both screamin these nuts out at the same time not even caring that I'm damn near hangin out the window and we could prolly be heard by the people in the houses we were parked behind, I even fukked around and said "I love you" back to her :snoop:. I didnt even wanna move after I got that nut out, I was in the passenger seat like :dead: breathin all heavy and shyt, she had to drive us back to her car, them simultaneous orgasms ain't no joke :whew:

- I hit a 41 year ol when I was 24, pretty ass redbone, my sister-n-law put me on. We linked up in nc one night, got a room and went at it. 2 or 3 round (we went a good 5 that night and another 2 in the morning) she was ridin me and out of nowhere she says "daddy I want it in my ass" (:gladbron:) and without even usin her hands she slides forward enough for my dikk to come out her p*ssy, then slides back and it went right in her ass, no hands, no lube, just str8 sphincter. So I'm givin it to her in her butt, I got my hands on my titties, she moves them up the her neck and tells me to choke her and fukk her harder, I give her what she wants, then she starts playin wit her p*ssy. Few minutes later she starts screamin she's gonna cum, y'all already know what that does to me so I start yellin "oooohhhhh fucc I'm bout to nut in ya ass" and she's lookin me square in my eyes yellin "yes daddy please cum in my ass". We both got our nuts off and all we could really do was look at each other like :ohmy:, she asked to hit my blunt and my cigarette after that and she didnt even smoke, that woman was somethin else :whoo:

:shaq:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I had the g.o.a.t. animalistic sex(don't ask) in my car, at a club parking lot. It was a drunken battle with no fukks or even names given. She was a G. Hopped right out after I nutted, said "that was fun, now I gotta find my friends" and kim.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
best sex was off of playing wingman..my 2 nikkas needed a third for one of their chicks who had a cousin was visiting...she was feelin me and the convo...my boys went off with their chicks to their rooms...my chick was like "we can be doing what they're doing you know" :gladbron:...sex was incredible :wow:..i busted off 6 times during that encounter...never before or since have i came that amount of times

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ah yeah...

I knew her since we were kids... and prob'ly coulda got the p*ssy YEAAAAARS prior but never made the move. We were cool for years and she used to say we were like brother and sister :rudy: She's a big girl who still has a shape- had a legit fat ass, big titties ever since she was slim... and she was living proof that some women never give a fukk until they see you fukkin' with someone else. Soon as there was a girl that I took more seriously than anyone else she'd ever heard of, she started asking about her and how long I've known her and what the sex was like... etc., etc. Next thing you know, she invites me over the house one night "to watch Kevin Hart"... and :lawd:

She was already drinkin' when I got there, and 20 minutes later, she was on top of me talkin' bout "I want this juicy fat dikk in my mouth"... she went HAM on that shyt, kept going while I nutted, and then kept going to get it back up... started riding and the p*ssy was :whoo: then started talkin' extra dirty about how she was gonna drain my nuts til I'm dry :krs: She was the nastiest talker I ever fukked and that shyt made me go super hard on her. shyt ran from about 10pm to 2am, and she was down to do anydamnthing. She was so aggressive and vocal, I had to go harder than usual just to match her, and then even harder than that to make sure I was in control... before long it was like we were goin' to war in that bytch :pachaha: Straight disrespectful sex... even gave me head again after I called the cab to go home and kept goin until the cab showed up. I strongly considered callin' out for work.:mj:

PROBLEM WITH THIS WAS... after that night, she went fukkin' NUTS. The next day she was saying it was wrong :what:... then invited me over the day after that :myman:... then got mad the day after that cause I didn't dedicate a video to her on FaceBook :what:... then came over to my house the following weekend :ahh:... then got HEATED cause I had to call her back and "by the tone of my voice" she knew I was on the other line with the girl I was messin' with... now I see why she was such a good fukk- she was crazy as shyt. And even after us fallin' out SEVERAL times since then, I gotta admit... I'd still fukk her TODAY. shyt was that good.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 stars :ohhh:

This is too much :wow: even for da gawd deezy :wow:

Man the coli has some crazy experiences on here :damn:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you guys meeting these freaky women? Most of the women I deal with are prudes, 'good girls', and pillow princesses. shyt pisses me off.