Best Sex You've Ever Had?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you guys meeting these freaky women? Most of the women I deal with are prudes, 'good girls', and pillow princesses. shyt pisses me off.

I wouldn't feel bad. I bet the women in all of the stories posted here were 4/10 hoodrats (let's be honest here the guys in the-coli don't have much standards when it comes to women). Uglier girls tend to be freakier in bed while good looking girls will often lay there taking it while on their phone texting their girlfriends.

If you can find an exceptionally good looking girl (not a plain Jane like Kelly Rowland) who's also freaky in bed then you've won the lottery basically.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I wouldn't feel bad. I bet the women in all of the stories posted here were 4/10 hoodrats (let's be honest here the guys in the-coli don't have much standards when it comes to women). Uglier girls tend to be freakier in bed while good looking girls will often lay there taking it while on their phone texting their girlfriends.

If you can find an exceptionally good looking girl (not a plain Jane like Kelly Rowland) who's also freaky in bed then you've won the lottery basically.

ya name fits this statement

i dont understand how you possible believe this b

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
an hes wrong .....

ladies thats the sexiest.. is always the nastiest...
thank you Nas

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Any females have a story to share? Don't be shy bytches....dont be shy...

:stop: I shared but I got the duck face. :unsure: And honestly that guy is the best Ive ever had.
(and who you calling a bytch, bytch :wtb:)

Now as far as mishaps during sex, thats a whole different story. Ive had lots of that. Faceplants off the bed, falling off the hood of the car, getting caught in the movie theater, put a hole in the wall of dudes parents bedroom :cool: make a thread about that and I can post for days.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
My Former homie ex girlfriend.

I havent busted a nut like that in years :wow:

you fukked up b

nas_zpsc40e7177.png

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
- I hit a 41 year ol when I was 24, pretty ass redbone, my sister-n-law put me on. We linked up in nc one night, got a room and went at it. 2 or 3 round (we went a good 5 that night and another 2 in the morning) she was ridin me and out of nowhere she says "daddy I want it in my ass" (:gladbron:) and without even usin her hands she slides forward enough for my dikk to come out her p*ssy, then slides back and it went right in her ass, no hands, no lube, just str8 sphincter. So I'm givin it to her in her butt, I got my hands on my titties, she moves them up the her neck and tells me to choke her and fukk her harder, I give her what she wants, then she starts playin wit her p*ssy. Few minutes later she starts screamin she's gonna cum, y'all already know what that does to me so I start yellin "oooohhhhh fucc I'm bout to nut in ya ass" and she's lookin me square in my eyes yellin "yes daddy please cum in my ass". We both got our nuts off and all we could really do was look at each other like :ohmy:, she asked to hit my blunt and my cigarette after that and she didnt even smoke, that woman was somethin else :whoo:

Them mature women have NO reservations. :noah:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Now as far as mishaps during sex, thats a whole different story. Ive had lots of that. Faceplants off the bed, falling off the hood of the car, getting caught in the movie theater, put a hole in the wall of dudes parents bedroom :cool: make a thread about that and I can post for days.

So basically you're a crash dummy when you get fukked? :shaq2: :duck:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This one time, I busted a nut twice in the box.... could never do it again after that. Must have been that p*ssy. :ohlawd:

that shyt Had a nikkas shaking :whew: