Best Sex You've Ever Had?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
It was the first time I had a Spanish chick. She had a phat ass, long hair, and nice t*ts. But she was this sweet innocent soft spoken type and she used to always say "I'm a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets". But because of the way she was I was like :duck:. So one day she called and said " I wanna fukk you" So im like :manny: but thinking its might be wack, she might be a dead fish, and she want me to put in work but what see really meant was she was going to fukk me (doing all the work)

As soon as I get there, I try to give her hug and she hugs with one arm while the other is already trying to unzip my pants. She immediately gives me head which was :ehh: then stops and bends over and slides my dikk in. Then she started twerkin, shaking, movin her ass side to side, and throwing it back with reckless abandon :ohlawd: Normally women run from it but she :blessed: welcomed it. That shyt started making me weak :noah:and I felt like I was gonna fall so I threw her ass on the bed and get on top. She then wraps her leg around me to where I cant really move and she proceeds to fukk me from the bottom thrusting upwards. Then she flips ME and starts ridin doing all kind of stripper moves plus she was speaking spanish to me :ohlawd:. The whole time Im thinking :wtf: this girl is :demonic:. We fukked all over the house from the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom to the bathroom.

After my 3rd nut, i go to bathroom and wash off. I get back to the room and she is bent over in the bed smacking her ass saying "you not done yet" :gladbron:
We went at it all night long

Thinking about it now, I might need to call her again

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I got a homie who has had sex with several women and only one man.

Although the best sex he has had was with a woman, the sex with the man is in his top 10.

He's not gay either. The sex with a man was a dare.

Is that what he told you? :beli:

What straight man would be ok with that dare? :beli:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
In college

I was at this house party of one of the dudes i played basketball on the court and he happen to be gone with another dude to some other party..

well i ended up dancing and then fuking his girl ( white chick ) in his bedroom..

then she told me to spend the night over at her place... so i fuked her while her roommate was sleep next to us, then while she was riding me her roomate looked over at us, but i couldn't stop that white bytch puzzy was like the pacific ocean all wet..

damn i missed college

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Is that what he told you? :beli:

What straight man would be ok with that dare? :beli:

Well damn. Excuse him for honoring a bet:aicmon:

He woulda been a bytch if he woulda renigged. We woulda clowned the fukk outta him. Now, we got more respect for him than we have ever had.

I :salute: him