Best Sex You've Ever Had?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1 in brazil, and my ex here in china.

the chick in brazil was a crazy freak. her eagle game and the way she positioned her legs were :ohlawd:. I was 23, she was 28, she lead. she turned flipped it, rode, then got up, grabbed my hand, pulled me, went over to the dresser which had a mirror, put one leg up on it, and started speaking portuguese, as Im hitting she's jiggling that ass, making it twerk like a samba dancer, I nutted right there :wow:, she took the condom off, started giving me cranium til I got back up, she grabbed my hand (during sex she would always hold my hand too), got to the bed, arch'd it like a cat that just woke up, started speaking more portuguese. its just the way she was getting into positions, that were visually whoa, and her portuguese and the way she threw it back. after i busted, she got up, went to the kitchen, came back threw a red bull my way lol. few mintues later I went to check up on her in the kitchen, and she was icing down her p*ssy like a wounded animal haha.

my ex in china...we would fukk all night, she also had the body and position game on lock. she would reverse cowgirl, twerk, and turn back with those sexy eyes and smile, dimples and all, then ass clap on it. she was real flexible, and ALWAYS grinded WITH me. it was like a dance, we flowed well, we moved in unison. not too mention the puss being so god damn wow. she's the only girl ive ate abroad in another country. I was sprung for a couple of weeks, I hardly text anyone, but she was always on my mind despite the fact that I didnt trust her. Her sex game was just too elite for a 23 yr old. she's def gotta have a past (and present)...her head game was also :wow: the way she'd twist her hand and head, work the head, someone taught that girl :heh: Id like to thank him, she's turned into a freak that knows how to please to no end. :manny:
was the chick in china, chinese?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i wont lie man

i was started feelin myself

that summer i was gettin so much bytches. it was ridiculous

and i started chasing new p*ssy

i met her in like jun and stopped fukkin with her in july

i was high one night and the shyt hit me lol. after that i started comparing sex with the other girls to her. and it just wasnt the same son

i hit her back and got back up with her. she played hard to get as a lesson tho

i had to cook some shyt up and get her back on the team

i still stay in contact with her

yall could call me a sucker if yall want lol

she is still f#ckable

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
3 come to mind

- The first time I nutted in a chick raw dog. I was like 15/16 and I was messin wit this chick I went to school wit, she would have been fat by coli standards but :yeshrug: that big ol ass and them thick thighs wit that cute face and long hair was :ohlawd:. I was hittin at after track practice one day in the school, behind the curtains on the acting club's stage which was in the cafeteria. I got behind that big ol butt and went to town and I was strapped so I wasn't planning on pullin out. I gripped on the her waist and busted that nut, all I could do was twitch for like 2 good minutes wondering why that felt so good. I pulled out and saw that the condom had been ripped to shreds, first pregnancy scare ever but it was worth it :whew:

- I like my chicks short and thick and when I was 23 I was fuccin wit this lil 19 year old, she was like 4'11, thick as fukk, big ol country booty that jiggled wit every step, high squeaky voice that I loved for some reason (she sounded like Harpo's girlfriend from The Color Purple) and a heavy country accent that I couldn't get enough of. Even though we could have just come to my crib she used to like to fukk in my car and me bein an exhibitionist I was always down. So I'm hittin her in the front seat of my car one night, we goin so hard that I didn't even realize She had accidentally rolled the window down, so now my head is handin out the window and I'm just pounding on that thang. Me bein the pleaser that I am I love to hear a female say she's bout to cum, it usually makes me cum at the same time, and if she calls me daddy when she does it it's really a wrap for me. I was hittin it raw on a consistent basis but I never ever came in her even though she used to beg me to, don't know what was so special about this time but I just said fukk pullin out. So she starts yellin "daddy I'm finna nut" I couldn't help but to yell back "I'm right behind you baby", we both screamin these nuts out at the same time not even caring that I'm damn near hangin out the window and we could prolly be heard by the people in the houses we were parked behind, I even fukked around and said "I love you" back to her :snoop:. I didnt even wanna move after I got that nut out, I was in the passenger seat like :dead: breathin all heavy and shyt, she had to drive us back to her car, them simultaneous orgasms ain't no joke :whew:

- I hit a 41 year ol when I was 24, pretty ass redbone, my sister-n-law put me on. We linked up in nc one night, got a room and went at it. 2nd or 3rd round (we went a good 5 that night and another 2 in the morning) she was ridin me and out of nowhere she says "daddy I want it in my ass" (:gladbron:) and without even usin her hands she slides forward enough for my dikk to come out her p*ssy, then slides back and it went right in her ass, no hands, no lube, just str8 sphincter. So I'm givin it to her in her butt, I got my hands on her titties, she moves them up the her neck and tells me to choke her and fukk her harder, I give her what she wants, then she starts playin wit her p*ssy. Few minutes later she starts screamin she's gonna cum, y'all already know what that does to me so I start yellin "oooohhhhh fucc I'm bout to nut in ya ass" and she's lookin me square in my eyes yellin "yes daddy please cum in my ass". We both got our nuts off and all we could really do was look at each other like :ohmy:, she asked to hit my blunt and my cigarette after that and she didnt even smoke, that woman was somethin else :whoo:

Mannnnnnn yall fakkits got me needing a freak. I've never really had one before.

fukk all of you. I got one right now, but shes kinda skinny...and I'd rather have her friend :noah:

My spring mission is to find me a freak

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was with my ex boyfriend...we had both got really drunk one night and started going at it...I get really nasty when I'm drunk :guilty:..Usually I like to be the one dominated but I was the aggressor that night I was pinning his arms down and riding him...locking him with my thighs as he was licking me...we were in this position where I was laying on the bed with my head towards the edge and he was standing right above me so his balls were right in my face...It was the best...I let him titty fukk me until he came and held him while we slept :smile:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
:salute:to the ratchet fukkerbox who claims the title of the best i've ever had....we banged for years off and on in between relationships and even tried our hand at dating too (...fukk my feelings)

there's not even one specific time that was "the best" but this gent always made me feel like he knew my body from top to toe...i can literally feel my muscles quiver thinking too hard about it...and honestly each time we ever got together was DELISH

two faves:

it was the dead of winter and i had just broke up w/ a dude and was feeling frisky and lonely so i hit up ole boy stalker style via facebook to see if he was single and ready to mingle...and he was...so he came to scoop me even tho it was damn near a blizzard outside...and we went to go "talk" at an empty parking lot...he had some big azz truck and we had the heater cranking...so we ended up sparkin j and talking bout old times...so i hit him with the i miss you...next thing you know we kissing....he get my girls out...kissin licking suckin...n bball palmed the shyt outta my kitty and gave me the :shaq: you already know what it is face...after that i cannot tell ya'll how quickly i tried to rip the mans fly open and stuff his joint into my throat...so he finger poppin me wholetime....and after a bit of that work i couldnt even stand it any longer...and i tell him to push his seat back some and i got on top of him in the driver seat and rode like a freakin champion

another time another night another year me and dude was at his house chilling on that pregame shyt...j's sparked...liquor flowin...getting right....and i remember being pressed cuz this was a planned get together so i had went to get pedi, hair done, all things waxed, and a hot pink pair of sexxy knickers from victorias secret earlier that day...seduction was on my mind...so this particular night he was on some lets play n let the anticipation get us both almost nuts...i remember feeling like im sooo excited yay peen tonight! but he was dead set on really watching some show or movie with just a lil foreplay during and then he was on his bossy shyt once it was "gametime" told me to strip for him...and what exactly to do as far as movements ...so after a bit of that he tell me to get on the bed with just my undies and heels on on all 4's...next thing i know he slowly pulls undies aside...slaps the f outta my bum....and eats from behind for at least 20 minutes...whole time he's spanking while doing it and talkin mad dirty shyt :lawd:so im goin crazy...and im like begging him to let me touch him or something and he was like naw just stay like that and watch him so then he goes in front me...and im all over the dang place...and he starts strokin himself in front me talkin mad shyt bout look at what i do to him and he want me to beg for it...blah blah blah...needless to say that night was the first time ive ever cried from that good thoro d down cuz by the time we even got to the part where he put it in...i was at least 10 deep w/ the o's

WHOOOOOO CHILD

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
how did it happen?

2010 was a rough year for me, recent break up with my first love, huge fallout with my best friend due to his drinking. So my moral compass was :huhldup:. We all knew each other and at that I wasnt attracted to her until this nikka invited me over and had her walk outside in booty shorts and since then it was a wrap. So fast forward 3 months later, they broke up. Seems he had a hitting problem and beat the shyt of out her a couple of times when he was drunk. He got locked up and she became single. Around that time I was still dealing with the fall out of my relationship so we took comfort in each other company.

Now mind you I already wanted to fukk since I seen her in them shorts :noah: so it was now or never. First it started with some dates to apple bees and me picking her up from work. When she cooked me dinner here and there. She wanted a man around and I wanted a woman to be around so we was happy. One night we was watching a movie and she told me that she had a crush on me since the first time we met (2008) Needless I was :dwillhuh: and she started to go into detail about how turned on she was when I can to a bar one night to save his ass from a beat down by some crips cause he was drinking too much. So after we both confessed our attraction to each other we kissed and had sex that night, and then 8 more times before we called it quits.

As far as my ex's best friend, Its funny cause I sent her a message over myspace a year before i met my ex and she never replied. Fast forward we double dated and I recognized her:heh: of course I didnt bring it up right then and there but through out that whole night we shared almost everything in common. After we broke up, i seen her out on facebook and we started talking and I explained to her about my break up and I was distort. She being the nice sista she was decided to help me piece things back to together in my life and from there we became best friends. Out of respect of her friend we didnt meet in person until months after our facebook chats and we hung out. kept it friendly until one night I told her about the myspace message and she logged in and seen it. So in a way it was kinda destined for this to happen. We didnt have sex right away but we grew closer. 6 months later we had sex and cont to still be around each other with a occasional loving here and there.

thats its

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
She wasn't the sexiest, but when me and my nikka met up with these two sluts at the park. We were chilling drinking, went to their friend's house, and hit. Craziest sex I have had. Same week Boston vs LA the second time. :ahh: time goes by fast

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White chick. p*ssy was loose as hell but there was something megasexual about her. Our rhythm was on point and she was so soft and smelled good as hell. Yea, I miss her and those pink nipples. :sadcam: