Best Sex You've Ever Had?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
1 in brazil, and my ex here in china.

the chick in brazil was a crazy freak. her eagle game and the way she positioned her legs were :ohlawd:. I was 23, she was 28, she lead. she turned flipped it, rode, then got up, grabbed my hand, pulled me, went over to the dresser which had a mirror, put one leg up on it, and started speaking portuguese, as Im hitting she's jiggling that ass, making it twerk like a samba dancer, I nutted right there :wow:, she took the condom off, started giving me cranium til I got back up, she grabbed my hand (during sex she would always hold my hand too), got to the bed, arch'd it like a cat that just woke up, started speaking more portuguese. its just the way she was getting into positions, that were visually whoa, and her portuguese and the way she threw it back. after i busted, she got up, went to the kitchen, came back threw a red bull my way lol. few mintues later I went to check up on her in the kitchen, and she was icing down her p*ssy like a wounded animal haha.

my ex in china...we would fukk all night, she also had the body and position game on lock. she would reverse cowgirl, twerk, and turn back with those sexy eyes and smile, dimples and all, then ass clap on it. she was real flexible, and ALWAYS grinded WITH me. it was like a dance, we flowed well, we moved in unison. not too mention the puss being so god damn wow. she's the only girl ive ate abroad in another country. I was sprung for a couple of weeks, I hardly text anyone, but she was always on my mind despite the fact that I didnt trust her. Her sex game was just too elite for a 23 yr old. she's def gotta have a past (and present)...her head game was also :wow: the way she'd twist her hand and head, work the head, someone taught that girl :heh: Id like to thank him, she's turned into a freak that knows how to please to no end. :manny:
:whew:

Daps
Best sex I've ever had was on acid...it was when I was younger and with an ex girl on mine. You claim you've had great sex...but really you haven't until you had sex on acid. I don't do acid anymore...it isn't for everyone, but I did it a handful of times when I was under 21....fukking craziest night of sex ever. :ohlawd:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

Sexting...teasing. ..making my body crave him so much by the time his head enters my lips I'm creaming. ..once he's in and starts stroking if I have multiple orgasms that's wonderful but if my mind isn't there it won't matter....:ld:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Sexting...teasing. ..making my body crave him so much by the time his head enters my lips I'm creaming. ..once he's in and starts stroking if I have multiple orgasms that's wonderful but if my mind isn't there it won't matter....:ld:

Oh you like that buildup :whoo: :noah:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was 25. She was 39. There wasn't anything she wouldnt do. She was the energizer bunny; waking me up out of my sleep basically just taking it.

She didnt want a relationship, just a once in a while thing.

Perfect for me at the time.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Stripper I met when I lived by Strokers in ATL. Tipped her $80 that night...turned out she stayed in the same complex I stayed in. Left with her on some "We can go hit up Waffle House".
shyt was the most incredible night I ever had in my life...nicca even called out of work to fukk some more. She ain't leave until about 6 that evening.
Dealt with some drama from my girl at the time about being ghost for that whole time...but it was WELL WORTH IT.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch named Gina. She had pinky's body to a tee but with bigger titts. She had "johnny's bad bytch" tatted across her azz (:bryan:) She fuked like Gianna Michaels/Tory Lane with the shyt talking to go with it. Miss that hoe :to:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Literally. ..:skip:

tumblr_m280s3A8Gm1r9dyo8o1_500.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I used to cut grass on the side when I was 17. This one family had a MILF living next door, about mid to late 30's, and one day she was sunbathing on her stomach (bikini bottom, no top on :heh). The lady that I was cutting grass for had to leave, so she payed me in advance

After about 35 minutes wit me playing cool and sneaking glances she casually walked over to the privacy hedge, t!tties out and all, and asked me if I wanted some tea (really lady?!? :aicmon:).

Long story short, we did it on the floor and lounge couch of the cabana in her backyard 3 times before her husband called. Sh!t was so f*cking guud, except when she pinched my nipples and licked my neck :wtf:. For a while after that, I was lookin' at broads my age like :huhldup:

We only did it that one day, mostly because her simp husband was retired and usually home during the day, but :wow:.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Best sex I've ever had was on acid...it was when I was younger and with an ex girl on mine. You claim you've had great sex...but really you haven't until you had sex on acid. I don't do acid anymore...it isn't for everyone, but I did it a handful of times when I was under 21....fukking craziest night of sex ever. :ohlawd:

Ive done it on shrooms, tbh it was ok. too many weird thoughts tho. I was smashing then tripping, like my sight would zoom in on the pores of her skin, shyt was wild.

the best is on pure mdma and a puff of weed to narrow focus back the mind (it wonders on mdma hard to concentrate). weed pulls you back in, but the mdma gives you that goose bump euphoric body tingly high. it'll make any chicks vagina feel like silk massaging your dikk. :damnlol: plus cause its E, you'll be fukking like you're actually in love with that girl :heh: