Best Sex You've Ever Had?

Daps
An ex boyfriend of mine, we had amazing sex.... did anything possible and I felt uh, used up afterward, but it was the goat.

We always had amazing sex anyway though.

My throat was bruised afterwards.

we were 69'n and he kept stuffing his dikk back in my mouth.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I have 2 :manny:

First one I was like 18 and I was having a kickback with my boy at his house (his parents were gone for the night... or so we thought:lolbron: )

I met this thick curly hair light skin half swedish half brazilian chick with a huge ass and amazing breasts :whew: a couple months back at the club we was dancing it all out to some dancehall and this girl could move like nothing I'd ever been through before, so I get her number that night and never bothered calling her after that.

Back to that night with my friend at his kickback I text her at around 6 PM and around 10 when 3-4 girls come over she still ain't answered so I was like "this bxtch prolly don't even remember me" :sadcam:

Then I get the call "Hiii Papi :wrist:" I invite her over we have a couple drinks then I take her out for a "walk"

While on that walk my boy calls me and is screaming and shxt on the phone on some "My parents just came home they kicking everybody out they threw my bong out the window" :damn:

I was cool as a fan on some "This my type of night :jawalrus:

So I tell the brazilian girl what happend and told her how far I lived and she says "Well why don't you come over to my house my mom is visiting fam in brazil"

So we went to her crib out in this house that had a view of the whole damn city :wow:
Went straight to her mom's bed with that had huge windows and start fvcking like the end of days are upon us :blessed:

I still remember how that p*ssy felt like I swear I tell niccas to this day how she must've had a dyson vacuum in that shxt cuz of how it felt :to:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn this goes back to my TownHouse days. Thick Rican mami. She was kind of crazy though but that made it so much better. That crazy p*ssy. :whew: Her ass was so phat. I tried so hard to not look down during those backshots.

:rudy: this shyt doesnt even look right.. you are horrible at lying about fukking women

you tried not to look down during back shots? :what:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
One of my favs was just a random ass nasty lil thick(also a little chubby) white broad i met at the club this one time. Something about her that when we got back to her place and she took me back to her room she rode the shyt outta my dikk and was wetter than a waterfall. She was just so amped up she made me get amped up and we was like wild animals up in there. I initially thought it was because she was tipsy but we hooked up a few more times afterwards and she had the same energy everytime, like she was just straight up sexually hungry for a nikka. :whew: I think of ole girl to this day from time to time...she seemed wild but i shoulda kept in touch and kept her on the team long term.

Probably my co-fav tho is this one time early on when i met my now ex. What made it great was this position i got her in that i've only ever done that once but it's my fav position after that time. Basically we was screwing on top of a bunch of mattresses stacked up kinda high...dikk game was on a million cuz she another thick ass country girl and my stamina wasn't letting me down...i take a breather and go to the bathroom, walk back in and she sitting on the side of the mattresses...i walk up to her for round 2 and realize her p*ssy was sitting at the perfect height for me as i'm standing there kissing on her. Needless to say i laid into that p*ssy and with the double underhook hold i had around her legs i YAMMED it on that cooch. It's always interesting to me that i was doing alot with my upper body but it didn't seem to wind me as much as laying down does. Ever since then i've been thinking of trying to devise a way to get a bed to be height adjustable...a low bed is good for stand-up doggy but can't do the position i want, high bed i can do that position but stand-up doggy is out(not gonna stand on a stool either for you geniuses :loljay: ).

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
what happened? how come yall aint doing happy fridays?

i wont lie man

i was started feelin myself

that summer i was gettin so much bytches. it was ridiculous

and i started chasing new p*ssy

i met her in like jun and stopped fukkin with her in july

i was high one night and the shyt hit me lol. after that i started comparing sex with the other girls to her. and it just wasnt the same son

i hit her back and got back up with her. she played hard to get as a lesson tho

8d436c44-cc18-436b-a828-6d0c182fd348_zps3c8a1ed8.jpg
16449941-aca0-422c-b10b-df67085bc9eb_zps523c7411.jpg

i had to cook some shyt up and get her back on the team

i still stay in contact with her

yall could call me a sucker if yall want lol

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
3 come to mind

- The first time I nutted in a chick raw dog. I was like 15/16 and I was messin wit this chick I went to school wit, she would have been fat by coli standards but :yeshrug: that big ol ass and them thick thighs wit that cute face and long hair was :ohlawd:. I was hittin at after track practice one day in the school, behind the curtains on the acting club's stage which was in the cafeteria. I got behind that big ol butt and went to town and I was strapped so I wasn't planning on pullin out. I gripped on the her waist and busted that nut, all I could do was twitch for like 2 good minutes wondering why that felt so good. I pulled out and saw that the condom had been ripped to shreds, first pregnancy scare ever but it was worth it :whew:

- I like my chicks short and thick and when I was 23 I was fuccin wit this lil 19 year old, she was like 4'11, thick as fukk, big ol country booty that jiggled wit every step, high squeaky voice that I loved for some reason (she sounded like Harpo's girlfriend from The Color Purple) and a heavy country accent that I couldn't get enough of. Even though we could have just come to my crib she used to like to fukk in my car and me bein an exhibitionist I was always down. So I'm hittin her in the front seat of my car one night, we goin so hard that I didn't even realize She had accidentally rolled the window down, so now my head is handin out the window and I'm just pounding on that thang. Me bein the pleaser that I am I love to hear a female say she's bout to cum, it usually makes me cum at the same time, and if she calls me daddy when she does it it's really a wrap for me. I was hittin it raw on a consistent basis but I never ever came in her even though she used to beg me to, don't know what was so special about this time but I just said fukk pullin out. So she starts yellin "daddy I'm finna nut" I couldn't help but to yell back "I'm right behind you baby", we both screamin these nuts out at the same time not even caring that I'm damn near hangin out the window and we could prolly be heard by the people in the houses we were parked behind, I even fukked around and said "I love you" back to her :snoop:. I didnt even wanna move after I got that nut out, I was in the passenger seat like :dead: breathin all heavy and shyt, she had to drive us back to her car, them simultaneous orgasms ain't no joke :whew:

- I hit a 41 year ol when I was 24, pretty ass redbone, my sister-n-law put me on. We linked up in nc one night, got a room and went at it. 2nd or 3rd round (we went a good 5 that night and another 2 in the morning) she was ridin me and out of nowhere she says "daddy I want it in my ass" (:gladbron:) and without even usin her hands she slides forward enough for my dikk to come out her p*ssy, then slides back and it went right in her ass, no hands, no lube, just str8 sphincter. So I'm givin it to her in her butt, I got my hands on her titties, she moves them up the her neck and tells me to choke her and fukk her harder, I give her what she wants, then she starts playin wit her p*ssy. Few minutes later she starts screamin she's gonna cum, y'all already know what that does to me so I start yellin "oooohhhhh fucc I'm bout to nut in ya ass" and she's lookin me square in my eyes yellin "yes daddy please cum in my ass". We both got our nuts off and all we could really do was look at each other like :ohmy:, she asked to hit my blunt and my cigarette after that and she didnt even smoke, that woman was somethin else :whoo: