Best Album of 1999

?

• Total voters

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
roberto dinero isnt from america. thats the difference. and thats his excuse. the other people that voted for 2001 should be explaining themselves right now tho.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
U consider late 20s to be a kid?

naw but youve confirmed you were not old enough for the chronic 1 to mean as much to you as it did to me. you were very young when it dropped. which is why youre in this thread talkin nonsense. And to dude quesstioning my name,who gives a shyt

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't understand the 'you had to be there' logic with music sometimes.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
naw but youve confirmed you were not old enough for the chronic 1 to mean as much to you as it did to me. you were very young when it dropped. which is why youre in this thread talkin nonsense. And to dude quesstioning my name,who gives a shyt

Yeah, I admit I was young when the 1st chronic album came out but ur only a few years older than me so u must have been pretty young urself.

The Chronic will always be superior, I just said both records resemble each other in some ways.

For 2001 a lot of the original crew from the 1st one got together again. Same artists but further a long in their careers and then some new cats as well. A lot of talented people working on one album.

U ain't gotta agree with me but u ain't gonna change MY opinion. That's all.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yeah, I admit I was young when the 1st chronic album came out but ur only a few years older than me so u must have been pretty young urself.

The Chronic will always be superior, I just said both records resemble each other in some ways.

For 2001 a lot of the original crew from the 1st one got together again. Same artists but further a long in their careers and then some new cats as well. A lot of talented people working in one album.

U ain't gotta agree with me but u ain't gonna change MY opinion. That's all.

You're not from america? No need to say im ONLY A COUPLE OF YEARS OLDER if youre gonna keep your age a secret.... U know you wasnt bumpin chronic when it 1st dropped lil homie. I was. Albums sound nothing alike. Nothin only an ignorant person would think so. Thats all

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You're not from america? No need to say im ONLY A COUPLE OF YEARS OLDER if youre gonna keep your age a secret.... U know you wasnt bumpin chronic when it 1st dropped lil homie. I was. Albums sound nothing alike. Nothin only an ignorant person would think so. Thats all

Well, I told u I'm in my late 20s u said ur 32, do the f*cking math. It means ur not that much older than me.

And no, in 92 I was still a kid too busy playing with toys and sh!t but I still heard the album a few years later.

I'm not saying they had the same sound cause they don't have the same sound I'm just saying they were similar. Both great albums and I just felt like they managed to make a great album a second time around.

I guess a lot of u don't get it or understand what I'm tryina say so whatever.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Well, I told u I'm in my late 20s u said ur 32, do the f*cking math. It means ur not that much older than me.

And no, in 92 I was still a kid too busy playing with toys and sh!t but I still heard the album a few years later.

I'm not saying they had the same sound cause they don't have the same sound I'm just saying they were similar. Both great albums and I just felt like they managed to make a great album a second time around.

I guess a lot of u don't get it or understand what I'm tryina say so whatever.

are u from america lil homie?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
2001 isnt even in the same galaxy as the chronic.

lol @ 40 votes. somebody explain the f**kery.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I thought Dre would be the number one pick, but I'm surprised that at the time of this post, that Dre (40), Mos (20), and Mobb (11) have a pretty big hold on the top 3 spots. Nas is slightly behind Mobb at 7, but I'm really surprised that Vol. 3, Slim Shady LP, and Things Fall Apart are all at 2 votes or less.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't understand the 'you had to be there' logic with music sometimes.

because sometimes alot of okay chit gets propped up as legendary, while alot of tru legendary chit gets lost in the sauce by outsiders & noobs.

thats one of many reasons why you have to either be there or be schooled by people who were there.

this poll is a shining example.:snoop: