Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooooo

Berserk World or Attack on Titan World?:patrice:

Are you saying which I prefer to live in Berserk World or Attack on Titan World?.

shyt....:merchant:.....I would rather to live In Berserk world. Cause in Attack on Titan world...I'd probably die in real life. I could probably take on the smaller titans, but I don't stand a chance against the bigger ones and you have to deal with that shyt almost everyday. However in Berserk world is literally look like Hell and a bunch of ugly ass demons, etc. Berserk world kinda remind me of Bible: Book of Revelation :damn:.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Lol I follow the Reddit 364 thread and there’s nothing verified there. Also haven’t seen anything from the skullknight forum.
Nah breh his assistants definitely helped his o. Berserk and he created Duranki so that they can learn his drawing style. He also said that he pretty had an idea on how he wanted Berserk to end so he probably did have notes for them to follow. We’ll find out for sure in this next chapter if they’ll continue but it’s very possible

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Are you saying which I prefer to live in Berserk World or Attack on Titan World?.

shyt....:merchant:.....I would rather to live In Berserk world. Cause in Attack on Titan world...I'd probably die in real life. I could probably take on the smaller titans, but I don't stand a chance against the bigger ones and you have to deal with that shyt almost everyday. However in Berserk world is literally look like Hell and a bunch of ugly ass demons, etc. Berserk world kinda remind me of Bible: Book of Revelation :damn:.

My nicca :youngsabo::salute:

@Black_Panther_JS add another one to the list:smugdraper:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh his assistants definitely helped his o. Berserk and he created Duranki so that they can learn his drawing style. He also said that he pretty had an idea on how he wanted Berserk to end so he probably did have notes for them to follow. We’ll find out for sure in this next chapter if they’ll continue but it’s very possible
You’re just guessing. There’s no proof from Studio Gaga or Miura on that.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
You’re just guessing. There’s no proof from Studio Gaga or Miura on that.

Le Figaro Interview (2019)
The Reunion with Guts and Casca
Interviewer: The reunion between Guts and Casca is imminent and the confrontation with Griffith is looming. Is the end of Berserkapproaching? You estimate to be 60-70% of the story in 2009, after 176 chapters... This number has now doubled!

Miura: For the reunion between Guts and Casca, it's done.

I think I'm always wrong when I try to estimate this kind of delay. However, it is true that the first serious duel with Griffith is approaching. As for the overall advancement of the series, however... It's coming to an end, that's for sure. But if I say that there is still a fifth or a quarter to draw, this estimate may be lower than the reality. So I prefer not to advance.

Casca's Upcoming Course of Action
Interviewer: It's true that the story/plot is still going fine

Miura: Yeah I think so and it's going to focus again on Guts and Griffith. We're nearing the final chapter.

The assistants of Studio Gaga had aided Miura in the production of Berserk for some years before Duranki, though Miura has still been the primary author and illustrator of the manga. With Duranki, Miura serves as a producer, responsible for storyboarding and maintaining artistic cohesion, somewhat similar to an anime art director. He hopes for the assistants to gain extensive experience illustrating in a cohesive, high-quality style, with intentions of eventually relying on them more in general, particularly in the case of illustrating Berserk – the often primary reason for the manga's long serialization times being such – thus increasing the rate and consistency at which the manga is published from that point onward.[1]

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Le Figaro Interview (2019)
The Reunion with Guts and Casca
Interviewer: The reunion between Guts and Casca is imminent and the confrontation with Griffith is looming. Is the end of Berserkapproaching? You estimate to be 60-70% of the story in 2009, after 176 chapters... This number has now doubled!

Miura: For the reunion between Guts and Casca, it's done.

I think I'm always wrong when I try to estimate this kind of delay. However, it is true that the first serious duel with Griffith is approaching. As for the overall advancement of the series, however... It's coming to an end, that's for sure. But if I say that there is still a fifth or a quarter to draw, this estimate may be lower than the reality. So I prefer not to advance.

Casca's Upcoming Course of Action
Interviewer: It's true that the story/plot is still going fine

Miura: Yeah I think so and it's going to focus again on Guts and Griffith. We're nearing the final chapter.

The assistants of Studio Gaga had aided Miura in the production of Berserk for some years before Duranki, though Miura has still been the primary author and illustrator of the manga. With Duranki, Miura serves as a producer, responsible for storyboarding and maintaining artistic cohesion, somewhat similar to an anime art director. He hopes for the assistants to gain extensive experience illustrating in a cohesive, high-quality style, with intentions of eventually relying on them more in general, particularly in the case of illustrating Berserk – the often primary reason for the manga's long serialization times being such – thus increasing the rate and consistency at which the manga is published from that point onward.[1]

This actually doesn't say what you think it says. It doesn't say anything about Miura preparing them to take over the series in terms of story/narrative but more so helping to complete the illustrations since Miura is incredibly detailed in his work.