Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
The Vermont senator joined 18 colleagues in co-sponsoring the Holocaust Rail Justice Act, a bill to help survivors and families sue France’s national railway company, SNCF, for reparations.

Why wouldn't he vote for that?

Y'all kill me with the false outrage and false dichotomies. I don't support the state of Israel but if anything, people getting some form of reparations would set a good precedent for any other oppressed people looking for theirs.

The real question is why is America sending billions of dollars of advanced weaponry to israel every year. It's not just a question of having an 'ally' in the middle east and to watch Iran.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a Bernie Sanders..everybody out here getting theres from the Indians to the Jews and even the slave owners got reparations!! but all we ever hear is '' you'll waste it, you dont know how to handle it, you arent ready'' nikka fukk you and Bernie Sanders...let my ppl eat..whatever we choose to do be it a check or what not aint nobody else concern..

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
the issue with our community is a spiritual and mental one

On point:wow:

2qta0b8.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I can only imagine what kind of cesspool this thread has turned in to. Y'all just really save these kind of topics for "Higher Learning"

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
thats chump change imo

i know. but i was thinking for the standpoint of MILLIONS of Black People being eligible and receiving checks. PERSONALLY?

If this hypothetically happened, say we all got $1 million after tax.

I would eliminate my debt, buy a REGULAR house, $50k car, and put half up for retirement, invest a bit; and use some as emergency fund. and keep working.

i would keep working breh, i dont wanna be bored. $1MM as per my example isn't $100MM. I get $100MMs? Doing the same as above, but not working again, i'd try to start generational wealth and start a family of my own.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i know. but i was thinking for the standpoint of MILLIONS of Black People being eligible and receiving checks. PERSONALLY?

If this hypothetically happened, say we all got $1 million after tax.

I would eliminate my debt, buy a REGULAR house, $50k car, and put half up for retirement, invest a bit; and use some as emergency fund. and keep working.

i would keep working breh, i dont wanna be bored. $1MM as per my example isn't $100MM. I get $100MMs? Doing the same as above, but not working again, i'd try to start generational wealth and start a family of my own.

this would be a waste of even getting the check smh.