Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are fukking retarded.....

I have never said they shouldn't pay...you fukking dudes are the exact reason why I'm saying education is important, cuz you iliiterate retards need all the schooling you can get.

now get the fukk outta here with your nonsense

:why:
Education is not a payment...it's a barter..

Stop trying to barter our reparations...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

goddamnit, maybe you should have bartered your way in to school...your comprehension skills are severely lacking.

Yet you advocating for everything but cash money as reparations. No ownership...no money. . just education loans and mortgages...and I'm lacking comprehension skills????

But yet I'm the stupid one...gotcha

Edit: you are a cac.. Nevermind

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yet you advocating for everything but cash money as reparations. No ownership...no money. . just education loans and mortgages...and I'm lacking comprehension skills????

But yet I'm the stupid one...gotcha

Edit: you are a cac.. Nevermind
Free education
Grants for small business owners

are both "free money"

you are just against the fact that you would have to do some work.

education and small business will help the black community more than a $5000 check bruh. But you keep checking your mail box...I'm sure it'll happen some time soon

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I said we aren;t ready how does that equal don't deserve? :dwillhuh:

lol, what the the hell does being "ready" even mean?

If you feel a bunch of people will waste their money, fine. A bunch of others won't. And either way, that money is owed to them anyway so whether or not black americans as a whole are "ready" is completely besides the point.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
lol, what the the hell does being "ready" even mean?

If you feel a bunch of people will waste their money, fine. A bunch of others won't. And either way, that money is owed to them anyway so whether or not black americans as a whole are "ready" is completely besides the point.
Get the money and squander it away then:manny:

If every penny of that shyt doesn't go to the right thing then our ancestors suffered for nothing, go ahead and get a bentley though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free education
Grants for small business owners

are both "free money"

you are just against the fact that you would have to do some work.

education and small business will help the black community more than a $5000 check bruh. But you keep checking your mail box...I'm sure it'll happen some time soon

:why:

How would education benefit my gmom? My mom who has a degree already? How about for my aunt and uncle who already have businesses? You do know black people have accomplishments.

The audacity of you telling me I'm to lazy for cacs corporations to give me what is owed...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Get the money and squander it away then:manny:

If every penny of that shyt doesn't go to the right thing then our ancestors suffered for nothing, go ahead and get a bentley though

Again, that's besides the point.

That money is owed to black americans. They should've been payed by now.

Do we question what japanese americans, native americans, or jews do with their reparation check? No? Then fall back breh.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think any one person is really entitled to any money straight up. However things to be put in place to help gain back everything that put black ppl behind.
Most notably is land, education, and businesses.

The sad thing is though, is that if the government came out today and said that everyone is entitled to a plot of land..in say wyoming or south dakota, most ppl wouldn't even go for it.

LOL @ thinking some company is just gonna hand out stock options and shyt to ppl.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Again, that's besides the point.

That money is owed to black americans. They should've been payed by now.

Do we question what japanese americans, native americans, or jews do with their reparation check? No? Then fall back breh.
Saying we're owed money is obvious, it's been a long time coming but what else is new? They owe us but is it going to come? Hell no, the idea of reparations and building plans around it is a distraction in and of itself.

"They" what ethnicity are you if I can ask?

We don't question what they do with their check because there is no question, that's not even a talking point they are so much better off than my people are:skip:

We need to stop this holding off and being easy on our kind because it's some fatherless irresponsible bullshyt and this fiscal irresponsibility will keep us in the gutters.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The vast majority of you are dumb and cowards. You aren't getting reparations, stop being pathetic and crying for the current American political system to liberate your dumb ass.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What about the millions of black people who suffered under Jim Crow? Or what about the millions of black people who were disenfranchised because of housing discrimination? Or the millions of black people who were targeted by a racist criminal justice system?

Do any of them deserve reparations?

Yes yes and yes.