Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cosign. An education doesn't mean shyt if you have to go to white people to employ you.
but an education can give you the tools to create your own business.

Learning marketing,accounting, entrepreunership,etc would help creating sustainable successful businesses.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
It isn't that easy. Reparations isn't something that Black Americans need to beg the government for, it's something that Black Americans deserve without asking. I fully support reparations to the fullest, but our communities are in horrible conditions to be given to us right now.

:dwillhuh:

I swear on the Bible that I sometimes scratch my head and wonder if you guys actually waste brain cells on some of the stuff you type.

We shouldn't get reparations because our communities are in "horrible conditions"? You do know that our communities are in horrible conditions due to lack of capital, right? You do know that black people, en masse, have been socially engineered to live in horrible condition by restricting access to capital, right? You do know that when we did have prosperous, wealthy communities that they were allowed to be destroyed, right? You do know that Blacks have been repeatedly raped by the local, state and federal governments when it comes to stores of wealth such as real estate and business ownership, right?

Forget all that though. We shouldn't get reparations until we don't need them anymore :troll:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
but its not just about the degree... Free education would hopefully lead to more ppl going to school. getting educated, benefiting society positiviely.

:why:

Education for the sake of education is about as useful to a people as voting for the sake of voting. Education only matters if it can:

- provide skills needed to sustain a people based on the needs of that people
- provide an economy that is self-sustaining that will continue to grow said economy to provide employment for those with the education
- provide a livable wage for those who work within said economy

Black people do not have an economy to employ the masses of college educated black people now. Large swaths of college educated black people struggle to find employment commensurate to their education levels now since blacks can't hire them and non-blacks don't care to.

The economy comes first. You build an economy by confirming the needs of your people and then creating the businesses, and therein the jobs, that will produce the products and services to fulfill those needs. Everything is an outgrowth of that.

Peace

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:why:

Education for the sake of education is about as useful to a people as voting for the sake of voting. Education only matters if it can:

- provide skills needed to sustain a people based on the needs of that people
- provide an economy that is self-sustaining that will continue to grow said economy to provide employment for those with the education
- provide a livable wage for those who work within said economy

Black people do not have an economy to employ the masses of college educated black people now. Large swaths of college educated black people struggle to find employment commensurate to their education levels now since blacks can't hire them and non-blacks don't care to.

The economy comes first. You build an economy by confirming the needs of your people and then creating the businesses, and therein the jobs, that will produce the products and services to fulfill those needs. Everything is an outgrowth of that.

Peace
LOL, you explained exactly why education is important.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Endorsing reparations for African Americans is political suicide. We have no political muscle, money, influence, or unity. To the average politician it's as repugnant as supporting pedophilia. It's an issue they won't touch, won't even give lip service to. The anger and disappointment in this thread is somewhat funny. It's like everyday you wake up and realize white people as a collective give two shyts about you and by the end of the day it's forgotten. It's like a strange "Awakening" Groundhog Day. Not voting isn't going to solve anything though, that's exactly what they want. You think that's going to hurt? :mjlol: Start at the ground level and support your local candidates. That's the best way to see your vote does count for something. Removing yourself from the political process only hands them a victory.

I love how you n#ggas speak as if you live in some alternate universe where they're not already winning? Where in the USA is white supremacy not the rule of law? Please tell me, so I can move there :mjlol:

Black people have been under the thumb of white supremacy ever since they set foot on this soil, and yet, some will have you believe that by not voting, somehow that is when the real white supremacy starts :mjlol:

I want to live where you n#ggas live. Take me with you :mjcry:

Peace

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I just quit a fast foos job, Last year of college and I ship off to Texas for the Air Force this summer

What if your boss told you that he wasn't gonna pay you because h feel that you will just blow the money on bullshyt.

What would you respond with

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're still in this thread accomplishing nothing :ehh:

Why are you so ashamed of admitting that you're white

We making progress breh...he didn't want to admit that we should receive cash compensation...he finally did

Just admit you don't want to see it paid. You are coming up with every excuse in why not to pay...it's sickening.

I have never said they shouldn't pay...

I don't think any one person is really entitled to any money straight up.

Now we can work on him admitting he a cac

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Handouts.. I have no control on how it's used. The parameter has been set. (educatuon) Compensation I can use it on how I see fit.

I don't want white people telling me how I can use money that should had been paid out YEARS..decades ago..

If Germany paid over 89 billion, what makes it soooo impossible for the US...how are they able to figure out logistics so easily for Jews and native Americans..but for blacks we got to get this right...can't rush this overly complicated situation...:martin:

Just admit you don't want to see it paid. You are coming up with every excuse in why not to pay...it's sickening.

Next it's gonna be "before we talk about reparations, we gotta deal with black on black crime first :whoa:"

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We making progress breh...he didn't want to admit that we should receive cash compensation...he finally did

Now we can work on him admitting he a cac
I'm not against reparations
You illiterate retards just don't comprehend very well though do you?