Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Me??? Homie I thought we were cool. I'm oneof the realest hip hop nikkas on this site :mjtf: nikka I challenge you to a battle:sas2:
Benny slander I take the gloves off j/k. …. Honestly I didn’t look at the user name

Play stabbed and shot Tana talk 3, 4 …. Plugs I met 1 and 2 ….. his catalog is pretty dope man

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Benny slander I take the gloves off j/k. …. Honestly I didn’t look at the user name

Play stabbed and shot Tana talk 3, 4 …. Plugs I met 1 and 2 ….. his catalog is pretty dope man
We cool fam. I'm going to check those projects. You still might have to see me on the beats. My name is my name :ufdup:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
TMVTL is my favorite song on here.

I was driving today thinking for like a good 15 minutes how the video should go. I was thinking the should have Benny introduce all stories like Rod Sterling from the twilight zone and narrate the 3 stories. Then I realized that's the music video for Guilty Conscience :mjlol:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"Sawed off...call it Marsha Brady cause the nose broken" - Hyde :russ:

Im fukking with this album. Im pissed some of the snippets arent on here (Black Santa Clause) but overall i like this. Alc clearly shined here for sure. I think Hits style complemented him in a weird way though. Like you can easily tell who did what but idk i didnt think Hit was that bd he just isnt on ALCs level.

Hoping we get the unreleased tracks one day

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Only one spin so far but upsetting the standout verse to me was Waynes :snoop:

Benny losing his luster a bit compared to previous solo projects and even the 38 spesh collabs

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree 100% on Tana Talk 3 and 4 and Plugs... HIs best albums by a stretch IMO.... Burden is cool but not on those albums level and his recent one I am playing now and it has quite a few songs (Namely the Alchemist ones) but it's not on the level of the Plugs albums you mention which were his peak IMO.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sawed off...call it Marsha Brady cause the nose broken" - Hyde :russ:

Im fukking with this album. Im pissed some of the snippets arent on here (Black Santa Clause) but overall i like this. Alc clearly shined here for sure. I think Hits style complemented him in a weird way though. Like you can easily tell who did what but idk i didnt think Hit was that bd he just isnt on ALCs level.

Hoping we get the unreleased tracks one day
Agreed, then again not many are on Alch's level. It's crazy when you get two producers to do an album and you can tell who did what and one clearly has an edge..... Hit is cool but Alch is an elite producer IMO, definitely one of the best to do it. The album to me is solid like you said, definitely will play it again today.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Benny really rapped his ass off in this joint.

I think his next go round if he stays on a Major he should go the Rick Ross route production wise. Expand and push himself a little with some more grandiose epic production. You can stay with Hit-Boy and Alch for a few beats but i’d love to see what he could do with some Justice League, Bink, maybe No I.D. and definitely Metro Boomin.