Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Breh this is the one issue I don’t agree with you on, ALC has been producing bonafide Hip Hop classics since 2001, Hitboy ain’t on that level yet, give the guy his props.

This is the same ghy who produced We Gon Make It, My Way, and Revolutionary Warfare in 2001-2002, and he’s still producing to high level, it’s no slander on Hit Boy to say Alc is ahead as a rap producer.
He’s the goat

I don’t care what anyone says

Never fell off since this

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is a very good album .. one of the best major label rap exclusive albums in a long fukking time ..

I like the different flows he tries on big Tymers and the snoop track, it just shows to me that Benny can flow however he wants and still deliver, i actually would like him to release more tracks with flows like this to flex his skills, one of these may stick.

Personally, I like a lot of tracks on this album. Intro, Big Dog, Back Again, One Foot In, Pillow Talk, Big Tymers. I would’ve left Griselda Express as a bonus because it’s a little too slow for the album.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man y'all going wild on Hit-Boy lol Somebody tell me what the numbers on Spotify say for the Hit-Boy songs and Alchemist songs. They show the plays for each song up there right?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I was expecting better given the wait. Thought Benny would have been rapping for his life but I'm not blown away by his performance. Feeling the intro and TMVTL. Even the Griselda track wasn't hitting like that.
Snoop gotta hate Benny on the low. What the fukk was that hook? :snoop: