Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I want an MPC One, SP1200 and a LinnDrum (not to mention Ensoniq and Triton keyboard and Synthesizers) but them shyts aint cheap so I gots to stick with the FL. You dont rock with the Permission?

I'm MPC all day.

That's what I started on, so I've just been copping different models over the years, as they drop new ones. I'm on the MPC Live II now. But I started on the 2000 when I was in high school, and still love that one! I had it with the floppy drive. LOL!! The SP takes a minute to learn on, and the sample time is so limited, so it's not the easiest to start up on.

But if you check on eBay, there's usually a lot of nice used MPC's for decent prices you can find. When people upgrade they typically throw their old model on there. You can definitely get one for a steal.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Track 5 - "TMVTL" :whoo:

...three beat switches (even a 4th beat at the very end). First two were the best, but all three were heat and fit the song. Tracks like this is why I'll always check for every Griselda project

Edit: of course it was Alc...who else could make 3 fire ass beats for one song in 2024

THIS GUY

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I stopped watching Griselda to listen to this :ohhh: bars

But off a quick listen this shyt is hard