Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From king to a god, reject 2, goat, blakktape, everybody is food part 1, lulu…..

Blakktape and goat are fukken amazing idc what no one says…

Lol not counting the classic group ep/tape/album projects….

U lost it g lol but it’s all good I’m a fan of both & tana talk 3 is top 3 goat griselda album with a couple of others

Facts

Homie is buggin with that wack take, just say you don’t like The Machine. Plus his tapes with Big Ghost and Alchemist are fire

Conway > Benny

But honestly we need TT5, Hall N Nash 3 and Reject 3 to get the Griselda wave back steady and have the bros return to form :yeshrug:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Conway > Benny

But honestly we need TT5, Hall N Nash 3 and Reject 3 to get the Griselda wave back steady and have the bros return to form :yeshrug:
That’s exactly what we need bro 2023 was 🗑️

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Boys trippin From A King To A God >>>>>every Benny project not named TT3. Hell I'll put La Maquina up there too. I just think Conway is more consistent and has more depth to him than Benny.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's exactly what I'm thinking.

He's already set with a following under Griselda. Why bother with the debt of inking up with a major, if you already have the infrastructure to do everything on your own? Only answer is, he's willing to take a check today, and just try to figure out how to recoup that down the road.

It's a wild gamble that too many MC's are willing to take.

That certainly could be the case and has happened quite a bit, including with Gibbs most recently. But I kind of view the Griselda guys differently in the sense that they started gaining "popularity" in or past their prime. A lot of their moves feel like old dudes trying to live out their rap dreams. Signing to Def Jam, signing to Interscope/Shady...those feel like "mama I made it" moves they were dreaming about decades ago. So they just checked that box and signed the contract off that, moreso than any logical reasoning. This is also the only way they'd get the big interviews/promo run, have someone else devise a tour for them, get the hotels lined up etc.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
From king to a god is better than every Benny album not tt3 get outta here with that. Then u got hall and nash 2, lulu, and the best songs on gdmm that benny couldn’t dream of making. He can’t create something like the cow with pain and emotion on the record. Burden of proof and plugs I met 2 are better than from king to a god lol:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:what a joke. I like bop but u can’t compare albums like that to tt3 or from king to a god. Plugs I met 2 is such a disappointment compared to the first plugs which is a classic. Plugs I met 2 is so mid and has no replay value it sucks. But nice try, realll funny, that’s some real full of it shyt man real talk. Lol

Benny could never do what conways done but conways already done what bennys done and has his own classics. And I don’t want to hear oh Benny has better beat selection or the better alc beats wen con will obliterate and chooses his own monster beats by alc and Daringer…. Don’t forget who started this shyt and this the muthafukken thanks he gets 😂 😂 😂 So stop it g lol and don’t forget that without machine and gunn, benny would be jae hood status if that… and I’m happy it didn’t end up like that because we got one of the goat albums of the 10z which is tt3. he probably wouldn’t even be known and he wouldn’t be making the music we love. He only makes that music because con and west showed him the way and showed em the lane they created. Conway and gunn did the leg work without them Benny wouldn’t be the butcher he is today. That’s y that conway hate is some bullshyt. Benny is ill af but let’s not downplay the monster that is machine. Wen griselda had already put shyt together Benny came in perfectly and delivered with tana talk 3. Wen y think of daringer u think of the machine but also even if ppl like bennys shyt with alc more conways got as many alc bangers as him. Again I love griselda and all 3 of them brought back hip hop to me. After this runs over rap music may literally be done for the most part. It’s gona go back to the early 10s-16/17 where there will be very minimal dope albums if that the whole shyt might just burn down the way it’s going now. I’m just happy I got to witness greatness in real time with gxfr because in the 90s I was just a kid. This was that big magical music moment in a time that’s witnessed. But yea machine is that dude. If I was to say my favorite alc joints by conway and Benny I’m going with broken bottles :banderas: & 94ghost shyt:blessed:

Hall and nash 2 2023 aoty!!!!!! I seriously doubt this Benny albums gona be on that level. Hall and nash 2 was recorded in prime time in 2k16 I seriously fukken doubt this album will be on that level. I really hope it’s dope af so I have some shyt to bump in 2k24. But Gunns saying it’s gona be a big year since shyt like wwcd 2 coming out, lulu 2 :aicmon:which I think is a album and is fully produced by uncle Al (the bro @TheDarceKnight maybe able to tell us if it’s an album or ep) :damn::damn: :damn: & Hall & nash 3 fully produced by daringer and alc :banderas: :damn: :damn: :damn: The last two are real major problems and I’m anticipating them way more than Bennys album and I’m sure a lot of real gxfr heads feel how I feel.

As of right now the most anticipated shyt right now is that hall and nash 3.
No clue if the Lulu sequel is an EP or a full length.

This is the only thing from it previewed so far. Featuring Jae Skeese

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
From king to a god is better than every Benny album not tt3 get outta here with that. Then u got hall and nash 2, lulu, and the best songs on gdmm that benny couldn’t dream of making. He can’t create something like the cow with pain and emotion on the record. Burden of proof and plugs I met 2 are better than from king to a god lol:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:what a joke. I like bop but u can’t compare albums like that to tt3 or from king to a god. Plugs I met 2 is such a disappointment compared to the first plugs which is a classic. Plugs I met 2 is so mid and has no replay value it sucks. But nice try, realll funny, that’s some real full of it shyt man real talk. Lol

Benny could never do what conways done but conways already done what bennys done and has his own classics. And I don’t want to hear oh Benny has better beat selection or the better alc beats wen con will obliterate and chooses his own monster beats by alc and Daringer…. Don’t forget who started this shyt and this the muthafukken thanks he gets 😂 😂 😂 So stop it g lol and don’t forget that without machine and gunn, benny would be jae hood status if that… and I’m happy it didn’t end up like that because we got one of the goat albums of the 10z which is tt3. he probably wouldn’t even be known and he wouldn’t be making the music we love. He only makes that music because con and west showed him the way and showed em the lane they created. Conway and gunn did the leg work without them Benny wouldn’t be the butcher he is today. That’s y that conway hate is some bullshyt. Benny is ill af but let’s not downplay the monster that is machine. Wen griselda had already put shyt together Benny came in perfectly and delivered with tana talk 3. Wen y think of daringer u think of the machine but also even if ppl like bennys shyt with alc more conways got as many alc bangers as him. Again I love griselda and all 3 of them brought back hip hop to me. After this runs over rap music may literally be done for the most part. It’s gona go back to the early 10s-16/17 where there will be very minimal dope albums if that the whole shyt might just burn down the way it’s going now. I’m just happy I got to witness greatness in real time with gxfr because in the 90s I was just a kid. This was that big magical music moment in a time that’s witnessed. But yea machine is that dude. If I was to say my favorite alc joints by conway and Benny I’m going with broken bottles :banderas: & 94ghost shyt:blessed:

Hall and nash 2 2023 aoty!!!!!! I seriously doubt this Benny albums gona be on that level. Hall and nash 2 was recorded in prime time in 2k16 I seriously fukken doubt this album will be on that level. I really hope it’s dope af so I have some shyt to bump in 2k24. But Gunns saying it’s gona be a big year since shyt like wwcd 2 coming out, lulu 2 :aicmon:which I think is a album and is fully produced by uncle Al (the bro @TheDarceKnight maybe able to tell us if it’s an album or ep) :damn::damn: :damn: & Hall & nash 3 fully produced by daringer and alc :banderas: :damn: :damn: :damn: The last two are real major problems and I’m anticipating them way more than Bennys album and I’m sure a lot of real gxfr heads feel how I feel.

As of right now the most anticipated shyt right now is that hall and nash 3.
Not going back & forth with you on this. I get called a hater for saying Won’t He Do it is a fukking dud album when you can downplay The Plugs I Met 2 to support your argument even thought it’s a million times better than the last few projects Conway put out. Look, I’m just keeping it a buck.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tracklist up on iTunes. No "Black Santa" and "Big Tymers" is track 12.
1.) Jermanie’s Graduation (Alchemist)

2.) Bron (Hit-Boy)

3.) Big Dog Feat. Lil Wayne (Alchemist)

4.) Everybody Can’t Go Feat. Kyle Banks (Hit-Boy)

5.) TMVTL (Alchemist) (3 different beats)

6.) Back Again Feat. Snoop Dogg (Hit-Boy)

7.) One Foot In Feat. Stove God Cooks (Hit-Boy)

8.) Buffalo Kitchen Club Feat. Armani Caesar (Alchemist)

9.) Pillow Talk & Slander Feat. Jadakiss & Babyface Ray (Hit-Boy)

10.) How To Rap (Hit-Boy)

11.) Griselda Express Feat. WSG & Conway The Machine (Alchemist)

12.) Big Tymers Feat. Peezy (Hit-Boy)