BenchPress

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im cool dude was feeling some type of way about me not dikkriding him but hey people disagree all the time.

Its just time and good trainers nothing more nothing less regarding numbers

I wasn't fighting about bp stats at all. I just said dude can't get props when he basically saying dudes that are the same weight as the weight they are benching isn't impressive. His weight isn't that far from what he benching so using that logic he needs not act like he riding around getting it either. Basic bullshyt on here if you don't agree your mad must be raised around they moms and aunts using chick logic. Ain't nobody worried about anybody on here. I just thought that was funny on the discrediting part and spoke on it but others can keep coddling.

Disagreeing is never mad only a bytch would say that because I was quite happy as a matter of fact.

Alot unless you at planet fitness stop the bullshyt. Maybe because I played sports that's not some mythical shyt to me but I guess to cats that don't lift and or play sports like that it is.

Breh in general you just a bytch, and as I said before if you weigh 225 and benching 225 it's really not impressive but I never said it's wack, because I know most nikkas in general not hitting 225, me being 196 10%BF and repping 225x12 aint close to someone being 225 dumb ass that's 30 pounds he got on me you idiot, how the fukk I weigh almost close to someone that's 225 and they 30 pounds heavier than me?:mjlol:

And I am riding around gettin, it's mine and I sepnd it bytch:stopitslime::russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh in general you just a bytch, and as I said before if you weigh 225 and benching 225 it's really not impressive but I never said it's wack, because I know most nikkas in general not hitting 225, me being 196 10%BF and repping 225x12 aint close to someone being 225 dumb ass that's 30 pounds he got on me you idiot, how the fukk I weigh almost close to someone that's 225 and they 30 pounds heavier than me?:mjlol:

And I am riding around gettin, it's mine and I sepnd it bytch:stopitslime::russ:
A bytch you can't beat but whatever makes you feel better about yourself my man. You need self esteem from lack of real life friends so my bad about speaking on your accomplishments and to everybody else in the thread for bullshytting wasting space with this non sense. You can say whatever you want in response but Im done replying about this so whatever you want to say you win man and can have the last word if you so choose.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Agree that 225 for reps is the standard. That's how strength is measured at the NFL combine. I do my sets with 205 now, but I was out of the game for a couple years. Been coming back the last 4 months or so. I think I can knock out sets of 4-5 with 225 ... but going to wait until I'm sure I can do it with no spotter. Should be soon enough.

Of course, if you can bench but can't squat ... or can't run or do whatever other athletic movement you do -- then you're probably missing the point. Obviously, everyone has different goals. But strength should be functional for something -- otherwise you might as well be doing cross fit to be the best gym goer on earth.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A bytch you can't beat but whatever makes you feel better about yourself my man. You need self esteem from lack of real life friends so my bad about speaking on your accomplishments and to everybody else in the thread for bullshytting wasting space with this non sense. You can say whatever you want in response but Im done replying about this so whatever you want to say you win man and can have the last word if you so choose.

Yea ok lil nikka, keep it pushin bytch

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
When do you consider someone strong far as benchpress go?

I know most ppl consider 225(2 plates) the start of having good strength.
Depends. A small person doing 4 plates is impressive.
But, six plates is above average for most men regardless of height and weight. 315 lbs.