BenchPress

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Relax guys.

Once you start working in that 220lb range it's good. Once you get into that 265lb you on the door of being a beast.

**Working** in that range. Not a 1 rep max. 5x5, 8x3 whatever, 8-10 reps. I think i'm just short of that at 220lb. I can bench 1.5x of my weight though.

Thank you,shyt as I said to ol dude the average man only hitting 135 once so anything above that is smooth, he was just was angry last night thats all lol

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know what the arguing is about. I mean there at lots of pro athletes(basketball and football) that can't do 225 or struggle with h it.

225 seems to be that standard...

BTW. There are some big numbers being thrown around here. Are you guys repping these on the smith machine :lolbron:
Jk

Thats all im saying I never once said my 12 reps of 225 on the bench were great, but it is good compared to alot of people in the world, maybe to the serious lifters it aint shyt, but its more nikkas not lifting 225 than than there is lifting 225

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
benching 225 for more than 8 reps is fukking good.

How many folks on this planet can do that? Not even many serious gym rats can do that

Fam you should have seen my other post when I asked people about Dumbbell pressing the 100 pounders, nikkas just came in saying they reppin it easy and it aint shyt, Im like look I got to the gym 5 days a week,Ive lifted at Planet Fitness,Powerhouse,Golds,YMCA,all type of gyms, and the 100's are NEVER touched maybe out of the short time Ive been lifting(1.5yrs) Ive seen the 100's touched twice, them bytches collect dust real shyt.

And far as 225 you right now I see 225+ lifted by guys who been in the gym for years and all that, but they only hitting it like 5 or 6 times, and Ive only seen 6 people in my life bench 275-315 for reps,that shyt not easy.

But this is the Coli where fake/lies is the new reality:blessed:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Fam you should have seen my other post when I asked people about Dumbbell pressing the 100 pounders, nikkas just came in saying they reppin it easy and it aint shyt, Im like look I got to the gym 5 days a week,Ive lifted at Planet Fitness,Powerhouse,Golds,YMCA,all type of gyms, and the 100's are NEVER touched maybe out of the short time Ive been lifting(1.5yrs) Ive seen the 100's touched twice, them bytches collect dust real shyt.

And far as 225 you right now I see 225+ lifted by guys who been in the gym for years and all that, but they only hitting it like 5 or 6 times, and Ive only seen 6 people in my life bench 275-315 for reps,that shyt not easy.

But this is the Coli where fake/lies is the new reality:blessed:

them 100s are no joke, I did 5x5 with them and i went back to the bench and hammer strength. I squatted 405 and posted the video and some block head nikka came talking shyt, about my belt and knee wraps. dudes are just haters man

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
them 100s are no joke, I did 5x5 with them and i went back to the bench and hammer strength. I squatted 405 and posted the video and some block head nikka came talking shyt, about my belt and knee wraps. dudes are just haters man

Yea with the 100 and up it's not soo much the reps, its just getting them bytches up lol shyt be heavy, and props on that 405 squat, I see nikkas who dont even work on they legs:salute:

nikkas do be hating, I just want to have normal conversations and nikkas keep it 100 on how much they lifting and give props to the other posters for even trying to lift

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Yea with the 100 and up it's not soo much the reps, its just getting them bytches up lol shyt be heavy, and props on that 405 squat, I see nikkas who dont even work on they legs:salute:

nikkas do be hating, I just want to have normal conversations and nikkas keep it 100 on how much they lifting and give props to the other posters for even trying to lift

You can tell who's real and whos fake on here. nikkas are just heated when they read someone makin gain and they punk on the computer not doing

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Relax guys.

Once you start working in that 220lb range it's good. Once you get into that 265lb you on the door of being a beast.

**Working** in that range. Not a 1 rep max. 5x5, 8x3 whatever, 8-10 reps. I think i'm just short of that at 220lb. I can bench 1.5x of my weight though.
Im cool dude was feeling some type of way about me not dikkriding him but hey people disagree all the time.

I don't know what the arguing is about. I mean there at lots of pro athletes(basketball and football) that can't do 225 or struggle with h it.

225 seems to be that standard...

BTW. There are some big numbers being thrown around here. Are you guys repping these on the smith machine :lolbron:
Jk
Its just time and good trainers nothing more nothing less regarding numbers

nikkas in here fighting on there bench press stats. Only gym newbs and the average bystander get hyped on bench press numbers.:pachaha:
I wasn't fighting about bp stats at all. I just said dude can't get props when he basically saying dudes that are the same weight as the weight they are benching isn't impressive. His weight isn't that far from what he benching so using that logic he needs not act like he riding around getting it either. Basic bullshyt on here if you don't agree your mad must be raised around they moms and aunts using chick logic. Ain't nobody worried about anybody on here. I just thought that was funny on the discrediting part and spoke on it but others can keep coddling.

I think that nikka was just mad
Disagreeing is never mad only a bytch would say that because I was quite happy as a matter of fact.

benching 225 for more than 8 reps is fukking good.

How many folks on this planet can do that? Not even many serious gym rats can do that
Alot unless you at planet fitness stop the bullshyt. Maybe because I played sports that's not some mythical shyt to me but I guess to cats that don't lift and or play sports like that it is.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I

Alot unless you at planet fitness stop the bullshyt. Maybe because I played sports that's not some mythical shyt to me but I guess to cats that don't lift and or play sports like that it is.

We not talking about athletes breh, we talking about folks that just lift.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We not talking about athletes breh, we talking about folks that just lift.
No shyt dude. I said why "I" didn't look at it like some big thing but I guess you just got emotional and didn't notice that I said that. Again I just stated why " I " look at it from that way not everybody.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
No shyt dude. I said why "I" didn't look at it like some big thing but I guess you just got emotional and didn't notice that I said that. Again I just stated why " I " look at it from that way not everybody.

Alright so if you meant that why the fukk you in here?

we here trying to post others to do bigger and better things and yet block head nikkas like yourself wanna try to down play shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Alright so if you meant that why the fukk you in here?

we here trying to post others to do bigger and better things and yet block head nikkas like yourself wanna try to down play shyt.
The same reason you here nikka I wanted to be here. I got on boy for trying to downplay shyt but you on my dikk talking about just me. FOH fakkit until you speak on everybody doing the same shyt.