Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Breh I went to a meetup and there was this white broad there that kept talking to me all fukking night. Once we left the restuarant and went to the club this bytch was fukking hounding me man. I shook her ass and started dancing with this dime ass broad from Ghana. The look on this cacs face was a mix between anger, confusion, and resentment. I'm pretty sure she joined the klan after that shyt :russ:

:russ: That scenario happens way more often than people care to admit too.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yep and I sure did. I didn't want to vote Obama, just because me and him share the same skin color, that would be racist.

So not only are you racist against whites you wouldn't vote for Obama because he's black. Yous a double agent racist c00n. Shame on you.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
too bad she can just quit,fly back home and nikkas gonna be all..

CANT-HELP-GIF.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Pro tip, men don't care about your earning potential or your degrees. That's what y'all care about. It's literally number 482 on our list of things we want from y'all after sucking dikk and knowing how to make some waffles from scratch.
I wasn't talking about degrees there, I was speaking more on personality

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Pro tip, men don't care about your earning potential or your degrees. That's what y'all care about. It's literally number 482 on our list of things we want from y'all after sucking dikk and knowing how to make some waffles from scratch.
:wow:

Daps
Breh I went to a meetup and there was this white broad there that kept talking to me all fukking night. Once we left the restuarant and went to the club this bytch was fukking hounding me man. I shook her ass and started dancing with this dime ass broad from Ghana. The look on this cacs face was a mix between anger, confusion, and resentment. I'm pretty sure she joined the klan after that shyt :russ:
yea man. they can't take it. she probably went home and cut her arms the fukk up.

i had this ugly ass white broad in college come up to me after finals on some:

her: hey, i just wanted to say that everyday you came to class i couldnt take my eyes off you. you're so sexy. i had to say something, i just couldn't muster the strength to say something until now, even though it's the end of the year. wanna grab a drink later?

me: nah. be easy tho. then i walked the fukk off. bytch had the :dwillhuh:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea man. they can't take it. she probably went home and cut her arms the fukk up.

i had this ugly ass white broad in college come up to me after finals on some:

her: hey, i just wanted to say that everyday you came to class i couldnt take my eyes off you. you're so sexy. i had to say something, i just couldn't muster the strength to say something until now, even though it's the end of the year. wanna grab a drink later?

me: nah. be easy tho. then i walked the fukk off. bytch had the :dwillhuh:

Nikka her friends were probably watching :damn: :wow:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Come back to the states and get some of this street harassment. Have 3 marriage proposals a week in new York city

:shaq:

White woman just mad people she sees as inferior are not falling over themselves to be with a white woman.

Cacs are going to have a hard time adjusting to a world where people love themselves

2578086-vgx_joelbanderasgif.gif