Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
American women get ZERO play in Japan, not when these thick jap chicks be throwing it a nikka.

One night in Tokyo some army chick starts talking to me and wanting to buy me drinks. I told her no thanks and she legit loses it and says " FINE GO fukk THESE UGLY ASS JAPANESE bytchES THEN". That was a clear definition of a battered woman fed up using an emotional outburst :mjlol:

So I obliged and pulled one a few minutes later:blessed:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Damn her soul is burning deep. I find it amusing that she thought her credentials and "beauty" would have men begging at her feet. She low key threw shots at the Japanese women too with that "I have something the competition doesn't"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American women get ZERO play in Japan, not when these thick jap chicks be throwing it a nikka.

One night in Tokyo some army chick starts talking to me and wanting to buy me drinks. I told her no thanks and she legit loses it and says " FINE GO fukk THESE UGLY ASS JAPANESE bytchES THEN". That was a clear definition of a battered woman fed up using an emotional outburst :mjlol:

So I obliged and pulled one a few minutes later:blessed:
:jawalrus:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
where do these bytches get the nerve breh... seriously. :mjlol:

Western society, culture, and value systems.

Forget about what she looks like.
Halfway through the article I thought the author was a man. Or worse: a minority.

Welcome to our world, lady.

Absolutely on point. Most women couldn't deal with the type of rejection average guys deal with on any level.

Women walk around thinking they're magnanimous, when really they're just average bytches with a pussies.

That's why dudes need to understand their value.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
That is one thing that puts me off from white chicks.

They're so entitled and self centered.

Like every part of their miniscule life needs a community discussion .

Like no one got time for that :stopitslime:

You have to understand though, white women's egos are MASSIVE. It's insane lol, White supremacy is hilarious cause they think they're the end all be all.

It doesn't help that goofy nikkas bend over backwards for regular looking cave women thinking they have a legit Pawg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: