Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks like an anorexic lena dunham :russ:, but yeah... its no suprise that most asian men stick to their own. This is what happens when white women are conditioned to believe that they are superior than their minority counterparts :mjlol:

They don't when given the opportunity to date out.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Where's @Tommy Knocks to tell us is this true or is it just her? :lupe:
it is.

asian dudes are too dead afraid to approach white or black chicks. many think the above wont fukk with them. whereas black men would bum rush all the above. we spit the most game out of every race to any race. asians dont really have that confidence swagger...in general. there are exceptions, and the white chicks are typically pretty average. :scust:

I know one korean with a hot blonde, and he walks with this bounce in his step always looking if Im looking as if white chicks are our girl:mjlol: like nikka i aint white tf i care.

white dudes be looking at him like :ohhh: tho...thus the reason he walks like that. its annoying af tho I hope some russian slaps him.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why she keep say "Western Women"? bytch we know you mean White Woman. :stopitslime:

Exactly and I know her kind very well. It's a huge ether to their soul when you as an ethnic male don't give them the time of day, especially if you're a BLACK male. They can't fathom it. White privilege, media, their own self importance etc has got them all the way gassed up.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest asian men are the lowest men on the totem polem to other races of females..even their own when they come here either lust for tall white guys or black men..so to be ignored by them is really a burn to the soul

Add in how thirsty American men are and this ugly broad probsbly gets hit on all the time in the states and is dellusional to how attractive she actually is.

I find it comical that this has her nearly suicidal when she's simply finding out how unattractive men have it where they get no attention ever and have to fend for themselves.

If your average women had to work as hard as your average man to get

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:what:I never understood why white people believe that blonde hair and blue eyes automatically make a woman attractive.

This, I don't understand this...(I didn't grow up in USA) who decided that this is the ultimate sign of someone being attractive? when this trend started?